Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC Art//LOTS of stuff to trade!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DullahanDreams

awh man I'd really love to snag that chillspike collar from you if it's still around.. I've been needing one to finish my customization of Aveil.

I have examples here and personally feel arietta or veiya would look best in my style.
@DullahanDreams

awh man I'd really love to snag that chillspike collar from you if it's still around.. I've been needing one to finish my customization of Aveil.

I have examples here and personally feel arietta or veiya would look best in my style.
@Riokki
Ahhh sorry the Sweater got nabbed and I haven't been able to go through and edit the picture yet! ; o; (I'll probably do that once I finish getting my RP replies written hugyhjn) BUT I'll send over the collar, and whatever you feel is appropriate to draw works for me C:

@JayFeather
Was there something in particular you saw you wanted in return? c:

@Nyubai
I may have vendored a lot of junk I didn't need to buy another but Yes! I do have another Chillspike collar!!! :'D You're right your style would be GREAT for one of them and they are two of my favorite OCs so I'd be more than glad to have you draw one of them!! C: I'll send it your way~
@Riokki
Ahhh sorry the Sweater got nabbed and I haven't been able to go through and edit the picture yet! ; o; (I'll probably do that once I finish getting my RP replies written hugyhjn) BUT I'll send over the collar, and whatever you feel is appropriate to draw works for me C:

@JayFeather
Was there something in particular you saw you wanted in return? c:

@Nyubai
I may have vendored a lot of junk I didn't need to buy another but Yes! I do have another Chillspike collar!!! :'D You're right your style would be GREAT for one of them and they are two of my favorite OCs so I'd be more than glad to have you draw one of them!! C: I'll send it your way~
@DullahanDreams
ahh thank you so much
I'll get on it asap! do you have a preference to which I draw or just whichever?
@DullahanDreams
ahh thank you so much
I'll get on it asap! do you have a preference to which I draw or just whichever?
@DullahanDreams

mainly tr or gems but i do like the darkside of the moon skin you have if it's still available?
@DullahanDreams

mainly tr or gems but i do like the darkside of the moon skin you have if it's still available?
Tag Shop and Off-site trading
@dullahandreams 27xdu1h.jpg
i20vib.jpg

wl6rm9.jpg

hope those are ok!
@dullahandreams 27xdu1h.jpg
i20vib.jpg

wl6rm9.jpg

hope those are ok!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Nyubai
Whichever you prefer works for me! Thank you!!

@Jayfeather
Yep all my skins are still available! Would you like me to send it over?

@PrinceNico
Awwww they're great, thank you so much!!! I'll start a XRoads for your dragons c:
@Nyubai
Whichever you prefer works for me! Thank you!!

@Jayfeather
Yep all my skins are still available! Would you like me to send it over?

@PrinceNico
Awwww they're great, thank you so much!!! I'll start a XRoads for your dragons c:
@DullahanDreams

sure! and which OC did you want me to do?
@DullahanDreams

sure! and which OC did you want me to do?
Tag Shop and Off-site trading
@Jayfeather
Sent! And whoever you'd like to the most is fine! C:
@Jayfeather
Sent! And whoever you'd like to the most is fine! C:
1 2 3 4 5 6