Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] PURE GEN 2 IMPERIALS
1 2
@Skullbird @flippedside Actually…because I know I'm going to regret not doing it….can I actually cancel the SB on the second one and instead AB the first baby >.>; It's just…too close to perfect ;_; And I've been looking for more G2 Plague Imps ;_;
@Skullbird @flippedside Actually…because I know I'm going to regret not doing it….can I actually cancel the SB on the second one and instead AB the first baby >.>; It's just…too close to perfect ;_; And I've been looking for more G2 Plague Imps ;_;
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus, sure thing! You can AB her! If you send a crossroads she'll go your way as soon as i'm able!
@Oncamimus, sure thing! You can AB her! If you send a crossroads she'll go your way as soon as i'm able!
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
@skullbird Ok! I'll be sure to send it today!
@skullbird Ok! I'll be sure to send it today!
jl5dg8.png
@Jamethyst, the Gray/Teal male is yours! Send a CR for 125000 + the bone chimes and he's yours.
@Jamethyst, the Gray/Teal male is yours! Send a CR for 125000 + the bone chimes and he's yours.

plague_banner.png
@Skullbird I'm still in love with the Purple/Green male…so…if no one wants him…I'll gladly give him a home. I'd genuinely hate to see such potential be exalted :/

Have a bump as well ;3
@Skullbird I'm still in love with the Purple/Green male…so…if no one wants him…I'll gladly give him a home. I'd genuinely hate to see such potential be exalted :/

Have a bump as well ;3
jl5dg8.png
@skullbird

Ahhh, awesome! :D Thank you so much I'll send the CR and Bone Chimes over now!
@skullbird

Ahhh, awesome! :D Thank you so much I'll send the CR and Bone Chimes over now!
kbqBOtG.png
@Oncamimus, if you'd like him sure thing! Feel free to send over a CR! If not, i'll give him a few other chances on the forums and auction house.
@Oncamimus, if you'd like him sure thing! Feel free to send over a CR! If not, i'll give him a few other chances on the forums and auction house.

plague_banner.png
@Skullbird I'm interested, but lack of space rules me right now :/ If you are on the brink of exalting though, let me know…I rather exalt or sell something super cheap then see him exalted XD;
@Skullbird I'm interested, but lack of space rules me right now :/ If you are on the brink of exalting though, let me know…I rather exalt or sell something super cheap then see him exalted XD;
jl5dg8.png
1 2