Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] BotB2 Public Buy - Baywatch
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64
@luckyvulpi Sounds great! I believe I'm full atm, but I'll get those accepted ASAP!
@luckyvulpi Sounds great! I believe I'm full atm, but I'll get those accepted ASAP!
L5R9CdB.pngL5R9CdB.png
@aeolle thanks for the derg :D Spacedad will be pleased
@aeolle thanks for the derg :D Spacedad will be pleased
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@Kuill I'm full up for now, I only have 8 spaces xD;; Thanks tho
@Kuill I'm full up for now, I only have 8 spaces xD;; Thanks tho
@Reyairia

Hahah, okay
@Reyairia

Hahah, okay
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
ANNND I'm full. @shylark thank you :D. EXALT ALL THE THINGS!
ANNND I'm full. @shylark thank you :D. EXALT ALL THE THINGS!
frsigbannersmskinny.png
moar dergs 4 u

Sending them to @panoskittles
moar dergs 4 u

Sending them to @panoskittles
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
@starshining

Just wanted to mention it here too— thanks so much for accepting my dragons! You were the third person I've tried to send CRs to. Honestly, it was starting to get a little frustrating having my CRs in limbo for 1 hour in total, and spend extra time and effort sifting through trained and untrained dragons in my lair (it's a mind boggling wreck back there with all this fodder cycling through!!!).

My friend's in arcane, so I really want to help you guys, but it's not really possible when I'm stuck sitting around with already pre-levelled dragons and no space to accept untrained adults D:

Go fight! I'm rooting for you guys :>
@starshining

Just wanted to mention it here too— thanks so much for accepting my dragons! You were the third person I've tried to send CRs to. Honestly, it was starting to get a little frustrating having my CRs in limbo for 1 hour in total, and spend extra time and effort sifting through trained and untrained dragons in my lair (it's a mind boggling wreck back there with all this fodder cycling through!!!).

My friend's in arcane, so I really want to help you guys, but it's not really possible when I'm stuck sitting around with already pre-levelled dragons and no space to accept untrained adults D:

Go fight! I'm rooting for you guys :>
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@TreeIsMetaphor

got em! thanks so much!
@TreeIsMetaphor

got em! thanks so much!
@kuill
declined one CR since you had sent it twice c:
@kuill
declined one CR since you had sent it twice c:
1721-nobody-gif.gif
[quote name="satellitekuzu" date=2015-11-10 15:52:20] Online again, +250t for yugioh-themed names! Hatchlings only today, please. [/quote] Back again, same deal as before. ^^
satellitekuzu wrote on 2015-11-10:
Online again, +250t for yugioh-themed names! Hatchlings only today, please.
Back again, same deal as before. ^^
H3F42Xv.pngEeCeg6b.pngIaXSodd.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64