Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1399 1400
So many colors between Sunshine and Orange!! I love it!
So many colors between Sunshine and Orange!! I love it!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@minicat self-pinging so i don't lose this again! love all the new colors that are popping up *w*
@minicat self-pinging so i don't lose this again! love all the new colors that are popping up *w*
@minicat You literally can't lose this thread. It's pinned to the top of FRD and rarely goes below the third post.
@minicat You literally can't lose this thread. It's pinned to the top of FRD and rarely goes below the third post.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
New colors when, I thirst so.
New colors when, I thirst so.
@Tindi11 NOOOO!
@Tindi11 NOOOO!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@kittyaoba Uhhh thanks for the info I guess? But I literally never visit the forums. It's (once again, literally) only for my own reference for quick-finding.
@kittyaoba Uhhh thanks for the info I guess? But I literally never visit the forums. It's (once again, literally) only for my own reference for quick-finding.
[quote name="mithrel" date=2015-11-10 20:02:19] @Tindi11 NOOOO! [/quote] She is AMAZING! But we're getting Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot, and we already had Emerald. You could keep her name, though. There are a LOT of Topaz colors. :D
mithrel wrote on 2015-11-10:
@Tindi11 NOOOO!

She is AMAZING! But we're getting Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot, and we already had Emerald. You could keep her name, though. There are a LOT of Topaz colors. :D
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
We're getting Garnet?
We're getting Garnet?
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
No Garnet yet. But with the love of gemstones (and food), and all the spaces down by the reds, I think it's quite likely that we will. My money's on a Garnet in one of the spaces between Cherry and Blood.
No Garnet yet. But with the love of gemstones (and food), and all the spaces down by the reds, I think it's quite likely that we will. My money's on a Garnet in one of the spaces between Cherry and Blood.
biqua (she/her)
@Tindi11
I don't think Garnet is guaranteed because if we are getting it, then it hasn't been revealed yet. Were you thinking about Ruby?
@Tindi11
I don't think Garnet is guaranteed because if we are getting it, then it hasn't been revealed yet. Were you thinking about Ruby?
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
1 2 ... 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1399 1400