Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror and Spiral Raffle[DG possible]
I have a mirror pair and a spiral pair that will be ready to breed in a week or two. I decided to raffle off the chance to have first pick on their first clutches! (excuse me if I seem frustrated in this post, this is my second time typing this entire thing because my computer futzed, and I didn't save a copy on word.)

Rules:
-No refunds
-Send me a message titled MIRROR RAFFLE or SPIRAL RAFFLE with your payment attached
-If you are buying for both, make sure you specify how many tickets you are buying for each
-Treasure and gems are converted 100T for 1g
-If enough tickets are bought, I will unlock a gene addition to one of the pairs
-A Boon = 10 tickets
-WINNERS will be chosen with random.org
- If you are not satisfied with any of the hatchlings in the clutch, you get to have first pick of the next clutch.
-Ticket prices vary on the pair, make sure you read the differences
-Windflight gets a 20% discount, just ask!
-Don't get too upset at me for problems with my post, I'm fairly new since I signed up when registration opened, and I'm still getting used to forum posts.
- If I'm missing anything, please tell me.

Pairs
29ol6xv.png
RTB: Sept 27
Ticket price: 1,000Treasure or 10gems/ ticket
Unlockable: Shimmer gene for Sanya

33jrbie.jpg
RTB: Sept 18
Ticket price: 700 Treasure or 7gems/ ticket
Unlockable: Shimmer or Stripes for Akariel

Tickets

Spiral

Mirror
I have a mirror pair and a spiral pair that will be ready to breed in a week or two. I decided to raffle off the chance to have first pick on their first clutches! (excuse me if I seem frustrated in this post, this is my second time typing this entire thing because my computer futzed, and I didn't save a copy on word.)

Rules:
-No refunds
-Send me a message titled MIRROR RAFFLE or SPIRAL RAFFLE with your payment attached
-If you are buying for both, make sure you specify how many tickets you are buying for each
-Treasure and gems are converted 100T for 1g
-If enough tickets are bought, I will unlock a gene addition to one of the pairs
-A Boon = 10 tickets
-WINNERS will be chosen with random.org
- If you are not satisfied with any of the hatchlings in the clutch, you get to have first pick of the next clutch.
-Ticket prices vary on the pair, make sure you read the differences
-Windflight gets a 20% discount, just ask!
-Don't get too upset at me for problems with my post, I'm fairly new since I signed up when registration opened, and I'm still getting used to forum posts.
- If I'm missing anything, please tell me.

Pairs
29ol6xv.png
RTB: Sept 27
Ticket price: 1,000Treasure or 10gems/ ticket
Unlockable: Shimmer gene for Sanya

33jrbie.jpg
RTB: Sept 18
Ticket price: 700 Treasure or 7gems/ ticket
Unlockable: Shimmer or Stripes for Akariel

Tickets

Spiral

Mirror
Reserve just in case...

Also, if anyone wants to help me out a ton and fix my pairing images, I would love you forever. I'm not quite sure how I managed to mess those up so much.
Reserve just in case...

Also, if anyone wants to help me out a ton and fix my pairing images, I would love you forever. I'm not quite sure how I managed to mess those up so much.
Saluriel has grown up. 15 days until Spirals can breed. 7 Days till Mirrors can breed.

I also have my gen1 pair ready to breed at the same time as the Mirrors, if anyone is interested in what their previous clutch looked like, I'll gladly post a picture. They also have potential for pretty babies, and had a few in their first clutch (which was 4 eggs). Ungened babies, generally with pink hues.

EDIT: also thinking of raising funds to give Sanya the Stripes gene instead of shimmer. That way a secondary double gene is guaranteed, and there might be stripey babies for all those stripe lovers.
Saluriel has grown up. 15 days until Spirals can breed. 7 Days till Mirrors can breed.

I also have my gen1 pair ready to breed at the same time as the Mirrors, if anyone is interested in what their previous clutch looked like, I'll gladly post a picture. They also have potential for pretty babies, and had a few in their first clutch (which was 4 eggs). Ungened babies, generally with pink hues.

EDIT: also thinking of raising funds to give Sanya the Stripes gene instead of shimmer. That way a secondary double gene is guaranteed, and there might be stripey babies for all those stripe lovers.
Shoo bidee doop bap bap badoaw
*boot scootch bump*
Shoo bidee doop bap bap badoaw
*boot scootch bump*