Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed~ Double-Checking tickets!!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80
@Snaptrap
Ughhhh choosing was AGONY... sorry all you pretty dragon prizes, I just can't justify a lair space for you right now ;_;

1. Toxic Friend
2. Primary Gene: Iridescent
3. Two heads are better than one
@Snaptrap
Ughhhh choosing was AGONY... sorry all you pretty dragon prizes, I just can't justify a lair space for you right now ;_;

1. Toxic Friend
3. Two heads are better than one
she/they, adult
Holy -!! I hadn't been able to follow the drawing this weekend nor access the spreadsheet, so I only just noticed that I placed!! And first as well! Ahhhh, so happy!! :3

@Snaptrap
Thank you so much for organising these raffles! I thoroughly enjoy them every single time! And of course thanks to all the wonderful people who help you with the organisation and realisation of the raffles!!
I'm going to chose the Scavenger prize pack.
Holy -!! I hadn't been able to follow the drawing this weekend nor access the spreadsheet, so I only just noticed that I placed!! And first as well! Ahhhh, so happy!! :3

@Snaptrap
Thank you so much for organising these raffles! I thoroughly enjoy them every single time! And of course thanks to all the wonderful people who help you with the organisation and realisation of the raffles!!
I'm going to chose the Scavenger prize pack.
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
once again a raffle where I don't win a thing :D oh well that's my luck and I guess that's what I get for not throwing all my money to get tickets
once again a raffle where I don't win a thing :D oh well that's my luck and I guess that's what I get for not throwing all my money to get tickets
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Congrats to the winners! I'm in group two, so... there's a 99% chance I'm not getting the tatters... Ah well. I guess I'll just pick... uh... something expensive enough to go towards tatters in a trade? XD That or something I can use...
Congrats to the winners! I'm in group two, so... there's a 99% chance I'm not getting the tatters... Ah well. I guess I'll just pick... uh... something expensive enough to go towards tatters in a trade? XD That or something I can use...
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Snaptrap

First round! Yay! XD

1. Two heads are better than one
3. Primary Gene: Shimmer
4. Soaked cloth
5. Perfect Nest
6. Disciple of Disease
7. Festive Favors of the Past
@Snaptrap

First round! Yay! XD

1. Two heads are better than one
3. Primary Gene: Shimmer
4. Soaked cloth
5. Perfect Nest
6. Disciple of Disease
7. Festive Favors of the Past
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Snaptrap

1.Toxic Friend
2.Soaked cloth

This is my luckiest raffle so far, thank you! :D
@Snaptrap

1.Toxic Friend
2.Soaked cloth

This is my luckiest raffle so far, thank you! :D
congratulations guys!! :D
congratulations guys!! :D
kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
Congratulations to all the winners!! c:
Congratulations to all the winners!! c:
Urbenjokester.gif
@Cyrya Just saying, it's not all about the money. I only send in items (admittedly lots of those) instead of raw coin, and I placed 11th.

@Snaptrap Whoop, looks like I placed! I sadly didn't get to see drawing, but I hope there weren't too many rage-inducing redraws this time around? *pats* I feel really sad to know your awesome elemental holiday raffles are coming to an end though ;-;
@Cyrya Just saying, it's not all about the money. I only send in items (admittedly lots of those) instead of raw coin, and I placed 11th.

@Snaptrap Whoop, looks like I placed! I sadly didn't get to see drawing, but I hope there weren't too many rage-inducing redraws this time around? *pats* I feel really sad to know your awesome elemental holiday raffles are coming to an end though ;-;
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Snaptrap

Thank you! ^_^

1.Soaked cloth
2.Iridescent
3.Shimmer
4.Perfect Nest
5.Two heads are better than one
6.Toxic Love
@Snaptrap

Thank you! ^_^

1.Soaked cloth