Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Have A Female Spiral. Need A Stud
1 2 3
@Toastdurr Right now I'm only looking for a male for this breeding and I cant wait that long.
@Toastdurr Right now I'm only looking for a male for this breeding and I cant wait that long.
@Nancydru

I no longer have that male available. I couldn't find your thread, so I wasn't sure if you were still considering him or not =(..
@Nancydru

I no longer have that male available. I couldn't find your thread, so I wasn't sure if you were still considering him or not =(..
@Pardra
I've decided I would like to breed with your gorgeous snapper. Who's nest would you like breed in?
@Pardra
I've decided I would like to breed with your gorgeous snapper. Who's nest would you like breed in?
@Nancydru that depends. I'm a compulsive buyer so I'm already running out of space. I could expand but it would likely result in me being, well, broke.... Again. >_
@Nancydru that depends. I'm a compulsive buyer so I'm already running out of space. I could expand but it would likely result in me being, well, broke.... Again. >_
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
@Nancydru [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4698/469707_350.png[/img] This dude is ready now.
@Nancydru

469707_350.png

This dude is ready now.
1 2 3