Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | quiting
does anyone know how to delete your account??? im no longer playing and wish to close my lair
does anyone know how to delete your account??? im no longer playing and wish to close my lair
@cyenthia1984
You can't. There's no option for players to close their accounts, nor do the admins close accounts on request. The team said they like people to be able to come back after years to find their lairs and items still intact. So your account will be here as long as FR still exists.

If you'd like to quit, just simply leave the site. Your dragons and items will be here, yes, but you don't need to come back if you don't feel like to. :) If you want to quit and don't want to be 'drawn' back to the game, you can change your password to something you'll easily forget and leave it at that. :P
@cyenthia1984
You can't. There's no option for players to close their accounts, nor do the admins close accounts on request. The team said they like people to be able to come back after years to find their lairs and items still intact. So your account will be here as long as FR still exists.

If you'd like to quit, just simply leave the site. Your dragons and items will be here, yes, but you don't need to come back if you don't feel like to. :) If you want to quit and don't want to be 'drawn' back to the game, you can change your password to something you'll easily forget and leave it at that. :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@cyenthia1984

I agree with hat, there is no option. You can always just not get tempted to the website. If you are tempted though, I recommend blocking it from your computer or like hat said, change your password to something you can forget

ex. jfsjdkfsdfkls on new password and copy and paste c:

(and I am just trying to not let my mouth water at all those sprites and the bantam fangar. It's so hard!! xc )
@cyenthia1984

I agree with hat, there is no option. You can always just not get tempted to the website. If you are tempted though, I recommend blocking it from your computer or like hat said, change your password to something you can forget

ex. jfsjdkfsdfkls on new password and copy and paste c:

(and I am just trying to not let my mouth water at all those sprites and the bantam fangar. It's so hard!! xc )
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
but i also dont want my dragons to starve
but i also dont want my dragons to starve
@cyenthia1984 You can always give away your dragons or exalt them, in that case. :)
@cyenthia1984 You can always give away your dragons or exalt them, in that case. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@cyenthia1984
Many people give away their stuff when they are leaving.
You could do that if you don't plan on coming back. It will keep your dragons fed, and your stuff won't... go to waste... oh guess.
@cyenthia1984
Many people give away their stuff when they are leaving.
You could do that if you don't plan on coming back. It will keep your dragons fed, and your stuff won't... go to waste... oh guess.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif