Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fhtagn's Festival Quickie Gijinka Art!
1 2 3
@LilyBound oh my gosh, no, don't feel guilty! XD As long as you're okay with taking my time, I am pretty okay with lots of commissions! XD
@LilyBound oh my gosh, no, don't feel guilty! XD As long as you're okay with taking my time, I am pretty okay with lots of commissions! XD
@Fhtagn

Well I'm taking at least two more slots then. xDD

And yes, taking your time is totally fine with me! Do you prefer shrooms or skins though? (Obviously I'd be okay with you taking the shrooms out before hand because festival dates.)
@Fhtagn

Well I'm taking at least two more slots then. xDD

And yes, taking your time is totally fine with me! Do you prefer shrooms or skins though? (Obviously I'd be okay with you taking the shrooms out before hand because festival dates.)
0JEQL3a.png
@Fhtagn

No, definitely not complaining. I don't feel like I need to rush you either. And, like I said in the PM, I'm most likely open for further trades later on if you are. I'm keeping some old stuff safe in my vault, so just let me know when you feel you have time/an opening.
@Fhtagn

No, definitely not complaining. I don't feel like I need to rush you either. And, like I said in the PM, I'm most likely open for further trades later on if you are. I'm keeping some old stuff safe in my vault, so just let me know when you feel you have time/an opening.
@LilyBound @Meles Okay, life got a little crazy there for a few days (my condo sold! happy birthday to me! so I had to drive into the city a bunch to deal with getting that sorted this week) BUT I AM HERE, and I am Getting It Done. I'll have art for you very quickly! :)
@LilyBound @Meles Okay, life got a little crazy there for a few days (my condo sold! happy birthday to me! so I had to drive into the city a bunch to deal with getting that sorted this week) BUT I AM HERE, and I am Getting It Done. I'll have art for you very quickly! :)
1 2 3