Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Battle Does Not End
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I had this issue in the Bamboo Falls, but I forget what the enemy set was. I think it was three Raptoriks
I had this issue in the Bamboo Falls, but I forget what the enemy set was. I think it was three Raptoriks
[Rev] [they/them] [adult]
i've had this happen in a couple different venues, primarily the arena. i was able to defend/meditate but nothing else.

(sorry if this is against the guidelines for posting when nothing's been said here for so long! i was just redirected here by another user)
i've had this happen in a couple different venues, primarily the arena. i was able to defend/meditate but nothing else.

(sorry if this is against the guidelines for posting when nothing's been said here for so long! i was just redirected here by another user)
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I have the same thing happen frequently, here it is again in the Bamboo Falls. [img]http://i.imgur.com/LHUT2R0.jpg[/img]
I have the same thing happen frequently, here it is again in the Bamboo Falls.

LHUT2R0.jpg
It's been acting up particularly bad for me this morning, with about three of every ten battles where the enemies die from Shred bleed damage break the whole chain and cause everything to freeze up. Can't defend, can't do anything but refresh. It's been especially bad in the Woodland Path.
It's been acting up particularly bad for me this morning, with about three of every ten battles where the enemies die from Shred bleed damage break the whole chain and cause everything to freeze up. Can't defend, can't do anything but refresh. It's been especially bad in the Woodland Path.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
Forgot to take a screenshot but this happened to me while fighting in the Mire. Nothing about bleed damage and all of my dragons were alive and pretty healthy. Two were Lv. 25 and one was Lv. 6. I am on Chrome and Windows 8.

It also happened to me around ten minutes ago but I clicked around a little and the Exp screen + stuff came up.
Forgot to take a screenshot but this happened to me while fighting in the Mire. Nothing about bleed damage and all of my dragons were alive and pretty healthy. Two were Lv. 25 and one was Lv. 6. I am on Chrome and Windows 8.

It also happened to me around ten minutes ago but I clicked around a little and the Exp screen + stuff came up.
*raises hand*
Have had this twice to me as well where the battle doesn't end, even though all enemies have been defeated.
*raises hand*
Have had this twice to me as well where the battle doesn't end, even though all enemies have been defeated.
ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gifbotffbadges_gust_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78n.pngdeviantart_stamp_by_sparklum-d2y1d6f.png wl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif

I'm on deviantArt, so click that stamp!
(It will take you straight to my page)

ZNhRsiG.png
Not sure if this is the same case as others but when Ive had this happen to me when reloading it takes a few times to get back into the Coli. Its as if my connection to the Coli has been lost for this short period of time and is what causes the game to not end its round.
Not sure if this is the same case as others but when Ive had this happen to me when reloading it takes a few times to get back into the Coli. Its as if my connection to the Coli has been lost for this short period of time and is what causes the game to not end its round.
This just happened to me for the first time. I'm running chrome on windows 8.1. I believe i was fighting a baku and a qiriq in bamboo falls. Would be great if this could get fixed soon considering how long this bug's been going on.
This just happened to me for the first time. I'm running chrome on windows 8.1. I believe i was fighting a baku and a qiriq in bamboo falls. Would be great if this could get fixed soon considering how long this bug's been going on.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0yCOUVE.png[/img] Was in the Mire fighting a red toad (forget the specific name) and welp. I won, but no victory. Also, I discovered I could hit defend until it ran off the screen. :'D
0yCOUVE.png

Was in the Mire fighting a red toad (forget the specific name) and welp. I won, but no victory. Also, I discovered I could hit defend until it ran off the screen. :'D
vvgWY51.png VruE4yh.png
What happened to me in the forgotten cave was, that the coli would get completely stuck. I couldn't go to the Main Menu, I couldn't press continue so I was forced to refresh.
Could have been a server issue with so many people trying at once.

Also Bramble Guardian and Ancient Fungus still keep the battle going even if there's no enemy left.
What happened to me in the forgotten cave was, that the coli would get completely stuck. I couldn't go to the Main Menu, I couldn't press continue so I was forced to refresh.
Could have been a server issue with so many people trying at once.

Also Bramble Guardian and Ancient Fungus still keep the battle going even if there's no enemy left.
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27