Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spooky Spree Raffle - Closed!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Here's a bump ^^
Here's a bump ^^
o2g.gif
Nice raffle. Have a bump.
Nice raffle. Have a bump.
m59NfS2.png
a bump for your thread =)
a bump for your thread =)
PlagueFlag.gif2A6X4Q7.png
Bump!
Bump!
Windsinger-Banner---Signature-2vv_zpsd460e8a0.png
qq1fJ4F.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15617585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156176/15617585_350.png[/img] [/url] A young wizard hurries down the spooky path. "Curses. I should have been home hours ago. It's just so hard to find my way around when all the trees look the same..." He pulls out the map tucked in his scarf and examines it carefully. "Now let's see... if I started here... and then... no, wait. How many paths were there at the last fork? Hmm..." He absentmindedly starts walking again without looking up from the map. He paces back and forth on the path trying to get his bearings when-- "AAAAH!" he screams as he bumps something in the shadows with his tail. "What in the world was-- oh, hello there." He suddenly notices the nocturne who has been watching him. "Ah, sorry for bumping you. I'll just be on my way now. It's this way, I'm sure of it! Good night!" He dashes off down the path in the same direction he came from.

15617585_350.png

A young wizard hurries down the spooky path.

"Curses. I should have been home hours ago. It's just so hard to find my way around when all the trees look the same..."

He pulls out the map tucked in his scarf and examines it carefully.

"Now let's see... if I started here... and then... no, wait. How many paths were there at the last fork? Hmm..."

He absentmindedly starts walking again without looking up from the map. He paces back and forth on the path trying to get his bearings when--

"AAAAH!" he screams as he bumps something in the shadows with his tail.

"What in the world was-- oh, hello there."

He suddenly notices the nocturne who has been watching him.

"Ah, sorry for bumping you. I'll just be on my way now. It's this way, I'm sure of it! Good night!"

He dashes off down the path in the same direction he came from.
gU2ykYl.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4224712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42248/4224712_350.png[/img] [/url] "My my my.. What do we have here?" A grin splits Morgan's face nearly in half. "A [i]raffle[/i]?" She slinks her way around the tent, but it seems to be closed. Her grin turns into an unhappy frown. "Well then, if that's how you want to play it." She slams her tail on the side of the frail tent, ripping one of her gems open. A gleeful, toothy smile stretches across her face as black blood spills forth in sluggish rivulets. She dips a claw in, and spreads the blood across the tent. Something about having her blood tainting Shadow territory excites her, and she takes in a deep breath of the sickly, infected scent. Her blood spells out a four-lettered word, before she flits away, giggling under her breath. [i] Bump[/i]

4224712_350.png

"My my my.. What do we have here?" A grin splits Morgan's face nearly in half. "A raffle?" She slinks her way around the tent, but it seems to be closed. Her grin turns into an unhappy frown. "Well then, if that's how you want to play it." She slams her tail on the side of the frail tent, ripping one of her gems open. A gleeful, toothy smile stretches across her face as black blood spills forth in sluggish rivulets. She dips a claw in, and spreads the blood across the tent. Something about having her blood tainting Shadow territory excites her, and she takes in a deep breath of the sickly, infected scent.

Her blood spells out a four-lettered word, before she flits away, giggling under her breath.

Bump
Grab-bag thread HERE. Unhatched Nocturne Egg Secondary Gene: Paint Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Writing your lore and bios! Here.
Lots of pretty dragons for sale!~ Check first page of lair :)
05z9a.gif
BUMP
BUMP
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
Bump.
Bump.
@Elimgarak @OnyxStitches @Wildswirls @Marchelute @TabsBrowser @Faoiltiama @Wingworm @Canisa @KitsuneRuna @ToxieToxie @CornixElecti

Sorry for the slight delay, but all tickets have now been recorded! Thanks so much for participating!
@Elimgarak @OnyxStitches @Wildswirls @Marchelute @TabsBrowser @Faoiltiama @Wingworm @Canisa @KitsuneRuna @ToxieToxie @CornixElecti

Sorry for the slight delay, but all tickets have now been recorded! Thanks so much for participating!
@Sylvilagus @BeaVoyager @Akirokai

Come join! Also... Could this count as a bump? And could I later do a RP bump and have that count as well?
@Sylvilagus @BeaVoyager @Akirokai

Come join! Also... Could this count as a bump? And could I later do a RP bump and have that count as well?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31