Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LF] IMP or PEARL HATCHLINGS
I have 76,000 treasure , 21 gems, and if you'd like, any of the accessories/ My dragon Gamzee in return for either an Imperial or Pearlcatcher hatchling of any colour!
I have 76,000 treasure , 21 gems, and if you'd like, any of the accessories/ My dragon Gamzee in return for either an Imperial or Pearlcatcher hatchling of any colour!
OgfyUtM.png
@Ponrisu I will be breeding two nest later this week (Imp nest and Pearl nest), but I don't know if there will be any hatchlings available, but I can see. Mostly likely I can get you a Pearlcatcher. Also if you want other breeds, I do have a Ridge and Spiral as well. If you want next breed date I can hold some for you
@Ponrisu I will be breeding two nest later this week (Imp nest and Pearl nest), but I don't know if there will be any hatchlings available, but I can see. Mostly likely I can get you a Pearlcatcher. Also if you want other breeds, I do have a Ridge and Spiral as well. If you want next breed date I can hold some for you
[quote name="TheYUO"][/quote] YES PLEASE! :)
TheYUO wrote:
YES PLEASE! :)
OgfyUtM.png
@Ponrisu Shall add you. Which nest should I put you down for?
@Ponrisu Shall add you. Which nest should I put you down for?
[quote name="TheYUO"[/quote] Either works for me! Both breeds are lovely and I don't mind any colour/skin variation. <3 Thank thank thank you.
[quote name="TheYUO"[/quote]

Either works for me!
Both breeds are lovely and I don&#039;t mind any colour/skin variation. <3
Thank thank thank you.
OgfyUtM.png
@Ponrisu No probs! Shall send you the few I got left and you can decided from there
@Ponrisu No probs! Shall send you the few I got left and you can decided from there