Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Speedy Baldwin - and Swipp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Me too! What is happening? Is it a bug?
Happening with all the brews. I tested on both transmute and create options.
Don't touch the cauldron until it's fixed. You risk running the banhammer if you do.
Happening with all the brews. I tested on both transmute and create options.
Don't touch the cauldron until it's fixed. You risk running the banhammer if you do.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
IT WORKS NOW! HUZZAH!
IT WORKS NOW! HUZZAH!
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3
Happened to me too... I knew this error when I made 8th material...(...)
I swear I have not thinking of abuse ;o;
Happened to me too... I knew this error when I made 8th material...(...)
I swear I have not thinking of abuse ;o;
QFXpYkj.png
Hey, it's not just Baldwin. Crim is also running on a 0 timer between trades.
Hey, it's not just Baldwin. Crim is also running on a 0 timer between trades.
Creating Soylent blue (< 1 hour brewing time) apparently works normally... either it was a very quick and efficient fix from the admins side or the 1 hour isn't the whole story. I'm a little scared to test, haha...

Creating Soylent blue (< 1 hour brewing time) apparently works normally... either it was a very quick and efficient fix from the admins side or the 1 hour isn't the whole story. I'm a little scared to test, haha...

CLCsigWT.png
Happend to me as well with the Glass Beaker and Sizzling Phosphorus. I guess I'll leave it alone until it's fixed.
(I use Win10 and Google Chrome)
Happend to me as well with the Glass Beaker and Sizzling Phosphorus. I guess I'll leave it alone until it's fixed.
(I use Win10 and Google Chrome)
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
I think it is a general bug, but just to be throughout, Windows Vista and Firefox, same issue. I was reducing food, the first time I thought it just didn´t let me collect what "brewed" overnight. Then I tried again and it spat a different color at me instantly. So I´ll leave things be for now.
I think it is a general bug, but just to be throughout, Windows Vista and Firefox, same issue. I was reducing food, the first time I thought it just didn´t let me collect what "brewed" overnight. Then I tried again and it spat a different color at me instantly. So I´ll leave things be for now.
Getting the same thing here. I wasn't paying attention at first because I'm half asleep and tend to obsessively check baldwin every few minutes.
Getting the same thing here. I wasn't paying attention at first because I'm half asleep and tend to obsessively check baldwin every few minutes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8