Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Chests!! Shrooms!!!
1 2 3 4 5
@Rottikins Sent! :D
@Rottikins Sent! :D
@LaraAelric

If you're still looking for/wanting a Contaminated Chest I have a spare I could trade/sell you or whatever.

@Rottikins

Sorry to kind of buddy off your thread a bit. I was going to ask you if you had about 30 Shrooms on hand at the moment anyway. If you'd prefer I can continue that conversation through messages. If you have the 30 shrooms on hand I believe that would be 19500? Once you confirm you have the shrooms I'll send the treasure over. =3
@LaraAelric

If you're still looking for/wanting a Contaminated Chest I have a spare I could trade/sell you or whatever.

@Rottikins

Sorry to kind of buddy off your thread a bit. I was going to ask you if you had about 30 Shrooms on hand at the moment anyway. If you'd prefer I can continue that conversation through messages. If you have the 30 shrooms on hand I believe that would be 19500? Once you confirm you have the shrooms I'll send the treasure over. =3
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince

All my shrooms are gone sorry!
@PaladinPrince

All my shrooms are gone sorry!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins

No worries at all! I figured by now that they likely would be but there was no harm in asking XP

I'll be able to get what I need I'm sure by the end of the night but it's always nice to possibly have a backup and that you know? Hope you had an awesome festival at least and a Happy Halloween!
@Rottikins

No worries at all! I figured by now that they likely would be but there was no harm in asking XP

I'll be able to get what I need I'm sure by the end of the night but it's always nice to possibly have a backup and that you know? Hope you had an awesome festival at least and a Happy Halloween!
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
1 2 3 4 5