Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Energy bar always at 0
A few days ago I bought a lovely red near-adult fae dragon from the auction house, only to find his energy bar is at zero, he has no breeding symbol status, and that no matter what I do, I can't feed him. I double-checked my bug stores, and even when I feed my lair, it says "None of your dragons went hungry!" even though his energy bar is clearly zero. And it's not just a glitched image status for the energy bar(like it's actually full and just displays empty) I double checked on his private page, and his energy numbers distinctly read "/" as if he has no recorded energy at all, like the site isn't even recording him as a dragon, just as an image that's sitting in my lair. I also checked the nesting grounds for breeding availability(just in case, even though he's still too young) and he doesn't show up there as available, so his lack of breeding status is part of his glitch.

I've messaged the previous owner about it asking them to respond if they had the same glitch, or leave a comment here saying whether they did or not.

I'm not sure what FR can do to fix the problem, I'm hoping they don't have to delete my new dragon from the database or something 8(
A few days ago I bought a lovely red near-adult fae dragon from the auction house, only to find his energy bar is at zero, he has no breeding symbol status, and that no matter what I do, I can't feed him. I double-checked my bug stores, and even when I feed my lair, it says "None of your dragons went hungry!" even though his energy bar is clearly zero. And it's not just a glitched image status for the energy bar(like it's actually full and just displays empty) I double checked on his private page, and his energy numbers distinctly read "/" as if he has no recorded energy at all, like the site isn't even recording him as a dragon, just as an image that's sitting in my lair. I also checked the nesting grounds for breeding availability(just in case, even though he's still too young) and he doesn't show up there as available, so his lack of breeding status is part of his glitch.

I've messaged the previous owner about it asking them to respond if they had the same glitch, or leave a comment here saying whether they did or not.

I'm not sure what FR can do to fix the problem, I'm hoping they don't have to delete my new dragon from the database or something 8(
PS: I'm in kind of a hurry morning and didn't have time to check and see if anyone else has already posted this glitch, so sorry if they have and I didn't see!
PS: I'm in kind of a hurry morning and didn't have time to check and see if anyone else has already posted this glitch, so sorry if they have and I didn't see!