Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR sale. - NAME YOUR OWN PRICE.
1 2
All dragons in my lair without a familiar feel free to offer a decent amount.
Tryin' to... well, literally get rid of a lot of dragons.
Also please realize price will vary due to me gene-ing some of them myself.
But all in all, I don't bite! Really!

If a dragon interests you and it has a familiar, feel free to also offer something- but I might either turn you down or not sell them. :'D
All dragons in my lair without a familiar feel free to offer a decent amount.
Tryin' to... well, literally get rid of a lot of dragons.
Also please realize price will vary due to me gene-ing some of them myself.
But all in all, I don't bite! Really!

If a dragon interests you and it has a familiar, feel free to also offer something- but I might either turn you down or not sell them. :'D
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@TicciToby
@TicciToby
1vsPCdb.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@TicciToby oh gosh im bad at offering amounts and i cant know who you gened yourself. is there a maximum/minimum you'd take for this cutie? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3135114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31352/3135114_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TicciToby

oh gosh im bad at offering amounts and i cant know who you gened yourself. is there a maximum/minimum you'd take for this cutie?

3135114_350.png
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@frisks
As you posted that I just got done adding familiars on all the dragons- he's one of them with a familiar. :'D
Unfortunately, he'd be really pricey for me to get rid of. He was a gift from a friend of mine and she paid well over 50k for him. o:
@frisks
As you posted that I just got done adding familiars on all the dragons- he's one of them with a familiar. :'D
Unfortunately, he'd be really pricey for me to get rid of. He was a gift from a friend of mine and she paid well over 50k for him. o:
1vsPCdb.png
fkVjmC6.png
@TicciToby ah alright! sorry.
@TicciToby ah alright! sorry.
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@Frisks
That's fine!
The most I'd take for him would be 50k tbh. Haha.
@Frisks
That's fine!
The most I'd take for him would be 50k tbh. Haha.
1vsPCdb.png
fkVjmC6.png
@TicciToby Omg omg omg. Screw saving treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17891694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178917/17891694_350.png[/img] [/url] She would make the PERFECT noivern-based breeding female. She's got the perfect colors and genes. Uuuuh shoot I'm bad with prices though. Does 25k sound okay? More? I'm so bad with pricing dragons. XD I have a ton of All-seeing shrooms I'm not using either, if those + whatever the finalized treasure price interest you; not for a lower treasure price + shrooms though, that would be unfair! Unless you're not interested in RoR currency at all, then nevermind my bringing it up! ^^; Edit: OMG HER PARENT IS NAMED NOIVERN! I just noticed that on a second look-see. No wonder the color scheme works!
@TicciToby

Omg omg omg. Screw saving treasure.

17891694_350.png

She would make the PERFECT noivern-based breeding female. She's got the perfect colors and genes. Uuuuh shoot I'm bad with prices though. Does 25k sound okay? More? I'm so bad with pricing dragons. XD

I have a ton of All-seeing shrooms I'm not using either, if those + whatever the finalized treasure price interest you; not for a lower treasure price + shrooms though, that would be unfair! Unless you're not interested in RoR currency at all, then nevermind my bringing it up! ^^;

Edit: OMG HER PARENT IS NAMED NOIVERN! I just noticed that on a second look-see. No wonder the color scheme works!
@CopperDragon07
Indeed!!
The baby came from Noivern themed parents!
I was hoping to do something with her but she does not fit my needs for the lair.
How does 30k sound?
@CopperDragon07
Indeed!!
The baby came from Noivern themed parents!
I was hoping to do something with her but she does not fit my needs for the lair.
How does 30k sound?
1vsPCdb.png
fkVjmC6.png
@TicciToby I have hunted so long for a noivern-themed dragon. :D 30k sounds fair enough! I'll go fix up a CR in a moment, need to transfer treasure from the vault first.
@TicciToby I have hunted so long for a noivern-themed dragon. :D 30k sounds fair enough! I'll go fix up a CR in a moment, need to transfer treasure from the vault first.
@CopperDragon07
Awesome! Go ahead and send crossroads when ready!
I'd rather her go to a lair where she will fit in than in the back of mine collecting dust.
@CopperDragon07
Awesome! Go ahead and send crossroads when ready!
I'd rather her go to a lair where she will fit in than in the back of mine collecting dust.
1vsPCdb.png
fkVjmC6.png
1 2