Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cherry's Art Store (watercolor, T,G,USD)
1 2 3 4
@TriforceDrag0n
Np, yo, Im glad you like it! :)

@nebularnawhal
AAAAAaa you are too kind I swear. Maybe I should start offering a discount for frequent customers :P. Hmu any time, love! <3
@TriforceDrag0n
Np, yo, Im glad you like it! :)

@nebularnawhal
AAAAAaa you are too kind I swear. Maybe I should start offering a discount for frequent customers :P. Hmu any time, love! <3
@CherryLimeade
I'm just stating facts! And no that's okay! I will pay your regular price or more! And if I may ask, what colored dry medium do you have the most fun with?
@CherryLimeade
I'm just stating facts! And no that's okay! I will pay your regular price or more! And if I may ask, what colored dry medium do you have the most fun with?
tNwD8Ts.png
@nebulanarwhal
Ah, thats hard. I've been trying to use copics more! Watercolor is just so much easier to carry around than a bulky marker case tho. Maybe if I had a better case, I would use them more.... but, yeah, probably copics!
@nebulanarwhal
Ah, thats hard. I've been trying to use copics more! Watercolor is just so much easier to carry around than a bulky marker case tho. Maybe if I had a better case, I would use them more.... but, yeah, probably copics!
@CherryLimeade I like copics as well, but I don't usually color so they are hard for me! But with that said, is it possible I could commission you again? I was wondering if I could get a colored medium full body of Starwind here: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81198/8119787_350.png[/img] And could you do it in copics since that is what you like more?
@CherryLimeade
I like copics as well, but I don't usually color so they are hard for me! But with that said, is it possible I could commission you again? I was wondering if I could get a colored medium full body of Starwind here: 8119787_350.png
And could you do it in copics since that is what you like more?
tNwD8Ts.png
@Sacnite [img]http://i.imgur.com/Z1HShQL.jpg[/img] Here you go! Sorry for the delay, its college midterms week :'D i m d y i n g
@Sacnite

Z1HShQL.jpg

Here you go! Sorry for the delay, its college midterms week :'D i m d y i n g
@CherryLimeade
That is so awesome I nearly fell out of my chair! Thank you so much!
@CherryLimeade
That is so awesome I nearly fell out of my chair! Thank you so much!
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4