Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | sold
1 2 3
@piney I have a shadow and a nature egg and would be happy to supplement with treasure/gems to get up to price for that noc

(I also have both a water and a plague egg, which you said you're not interested in but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention)
@piney I have a shadow and a nature egg and would be happy to supplement with treasure/gems to get up to price for that noc

(I also have both a water and a plague egg, which you said you're not interested in but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention)
uWieG4D.png
@notunlikepride I'll take the shadow and nature egg for 700g. So you'll need 1300g to buy her right now. :3
@notunlikepride I'll take the shadow and nature egg for 700g. So you'll need 1300g to buy her right now. :3
@piney Thanks but I just was reminded of a project I have going on that I really need to be saving for a project so I probably shouldn't... They are lovely tho!
@piney Thanks but I just was reminded of a project I have going on that I really need to be saving for a project so I probably shouldn't... They are lovely tho!
uWieG4D.png
@WoofAlekseev @AlfredFJones I thought I'd let you know that the nocturne has been bought! I can put you on a pinglist for future babies if you'd like. :3
@WoofAlekseev @AlfredFJones I thought I'd let you know that the nocturne has been bought! I can put you on a pinglist for future babies if you'd like. :3
@Piney
Thanks for the notification! Yes, please do put me on the pinglist for future babies :D
@Piney
Thanks for the notification! Yes, please do put me on the pinglist for future babies :D
Gammass.gif
@Piney

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy!

Please ping me when the next nest hatches, I've fallen in love with Ivory/Rose/Aqua poitoxglim combo.
@Piney

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy!

Please ping me when the next nest hatches, I've fallen in love with Ivory/Rose/Aqua poitoxglim combo.
1 2 3