Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 368 369
@uniformshark i only have treasure though :C I have more than enough if you want extra.

just give me a reasonable price and i'll give it too ya .v.
@uniformshark i only have treasure though :C I have more than enough if you want extra.

just give me a reasonable price and i'll give it too ya .v.
@SpiderKingShal Awh man its okay I guess I can make an exception just the usual 350000t then : )
@SpiderKingShal Awh man its okay I guess I can make an exception just the usual 350000t then : )
@uniformshark sending it over now! .v.
@uniformshark sending it over now! .v.
@Uniformshark can i have a copy of fallout crawler :^9
@Uniformshark can i have a copy of fallout crawler :^9
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
@Uniformshark ooh, I'd love a slot for fallout crawler!
@Uniformshark ooh, I'd love a slot for fallout crawler!
she/they | adult human
art twitter
@Uniformshark I'd like to get a slot for Fallout Crawler! Should I just go ahead and send over the gems?
@Uniformshark I'd like to get a slot for Fallout Crawler! Should I just go ahead and send over the gems?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@RandomDraggon @joobr @butcherbaby @cniht Yes you guys can send payment please c:
@RandomDraggon @joobr @butcherbaby @cniht Yes you guys can send payment please c:
Sorry Fallout Crawler takes so long!
I had submitted the blueprints on first day of RoR but they got rejected so I had to edit it slightly (it was mostly about line visibility, I assure you the new version barely looks any different from the old one. In the Skin and accnet problems thread I was told it should be okay and hopefully done in time for Halloween.
Thank you everyone for your patience and sorry again TuT

@Nenkou @TwistedZepher @Astraeus @Shemei @Minx @Grit @rattus @Studio @Steel @Exsanguinate @Decay @Volvina @LargeCrocodile@Aerodactyl @Blackhearted @RationalParanoia @pesticide @bubbie @Watchdog @snowpea @cactusbee @pyrascalem
@bloodrayne03 @Tarrin@serpentofmoe @LadyInfluenza @CircuitSpider @Teenwolf @Masumi @Jaypaw @Merluvlee @Chaotic @Rexham @SmirkingWolf @snowy @RandomDraggon @SpiderKingShal @joobr @butcherbaby @cniht
Sorry Fallout Crawler takes so long!
I had submitted the blueprints on first day of RoR but they got rejected so I had to edit it slightly (it was mostly about line visibility, I assure you the new version barely looks any different from the old one. In the Skin and accnet problems thread I was told it should be okay and hopefully done in time for Halloween.
Thank you everyone for your patience and sorry again TuT

@Nenkou @TwistedZepher @Astraeus @Shemei @Minx @Grit @rattus @Studio @Steel @Exsanguinate @Decay @Volvina @LargeCrocodile@Aerodactyl @Blackhearted @RationalParanoia @pesticide @bubbie @Watchdog @snowpea @cactusbee @pyrascalem
@bloodrayne03 @Tarrin@serpentofmoe @LadyInfluenza @CircuitSpider @Teenwolf @Masumi @Jaypaw @Merluvlee @Chaotic @Rexham @SmirkingWolf @snowy @RandomDraggon @SpiderKingShal @joobr @butcherbaby @cniht
@Uniformshark Sounds good! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Looking forward to a copy!
@Uniformshark Sounds good! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Looking forward to a copy!

hey, no problem. thanks for updating us :V
hey, no problem. thanks for updating us :V
ok dad
vpmql.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 368 369