Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Split Decision
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@QueenOfEmbers

Is it a Parasitic Grub? Although for some reason i also thought there might be another item it could be.
@QueenOfEmbers

Is it a Parasitic Grub? Although for some reason i also thought there might be another item it could be.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@QueenofEmbers
Is is the Parasitic Grub?
I'm probably overthinking since she's a WC and eats meat, so I think it could also be the Arroyo Toad?? But the item description fits the Grub...
@QueenofEmbers
Is is the Parasitic Grub?
I'm probably overthinking since she's a WC and eats meat, so I think it could also be the Arroyo Toad?? But the item description fits the Grub...
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@QueenOfEmbers

That's absolutely fine :D
@QueenOfEmbers

That's absolutely fine :D
@QueenofEmbers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15464598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154646/15464598_350.png[/img] [/url] The coatls' tail swished in thought. He wondered what sort of slimy prey one would even [i]want[/i] to eat. Then suddenly he remembered how his matriarch, Sonata, always kept a stash of grubs for when she needed a snack. Parasitic grubs in specific... "Parasitic grub," Ivan said with a confirming nod. "That's today's guess."

@QueenofEmbers

15464598_350.png

The coatls' tail swished in thought. He wondered what sort of slimy prey one would even want to eat. Then suddenly he remembered how his matriarch, Sonata, always kept a stash of grubs for when she needed a snack. Parasitic grubs in specific... "Parasitic grub," Ivan said with a confirming nod. "That's today's guess."
1u3H6jas.png
@QueenOfEmbers

That's fine by me :)
@QueenOfEmbers

That's fine by me :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@QueenOfEmbers I was about to post for the previous one, derp. But yeah, I'm gonna go with Parasitic Grub, as well. I also have a dragon looking for a past/present/future reading. Take it away, Josie! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147596/14759580_350.png[/img] An elegant Imperial nervously made her way to the fortune telling booth, fiddling with a small purse. "Greetings," she uttered, lowering her head in a polite nod. "My name is Josephine, and I am here regarding a thought that has been troubling me as of late. There are some... troublemakers in the clan I reside in, and while their antics are mostly harmless and in good fun, I fear they might take advantage of the Riot of Rot to pull off something macabre enough to scar some of their more fragile clanmates *coughmenotincludedcough*. A-at any rate, is this a baseless fear, or might there be be some truth to it?" ((I'm also fine with public answers))
@QueenOfEmbers

I was about to post for the previous one, derp. But yeah, I'm gonna go with Parasitic Grub, as well. I also have a dragon looking for a past/present/future reading. Take it away, Josie!

14759580_350.png
An elegant Imperial nervously made her way to the fortune telling booth, fiddling with a small purse. "Greetings," she uttered, lowering her head in a polite nod. "My name is Josephine, and I am here regarding a thought that has been troubling me as of late. There are some... troublemakers in the clan I reside in, and while their antics are mostly harmless and in good fun, I fear they might take advantage of the Riot of Rot to pull off something macabre enough to scar some of their more fragile clanmates *coughmenotincludedcough*. A-at any rate, is this a baseless fear, or might there be be some truth to it?" ((I'm also fine with public answers))
@queenofembers

is it a Tokay Gecko? :0
@queenofembers

is it a Tokay Gecko? :0
@Kirrandria [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115268/11526717_350.png[/img] Laurelin is bursting with glee when Karat steps up. Morenic's booth has been popular, but her sister sure isn't making any coin! The Coatl listens intently and begins shuffling the cards. She cuts them into four smaller decks and asks Karat to pick a deck. Once chosen, she pulls the first card and lays it on the table. The Charge/Completion. The picture is of a Guardian with a fragile Fae perched on it's horns. "Okay." She starts. "This seems good... This card represents the end to something and a time to reflect on where it got you. But even though the Charge has been found and the Search is over, a Guardian's work isn't done. What his card is telling me is the game your sister is participating in may be coming to a close soon aaaaaaand..." She frowned. "Whatever comes next as a result of the game ending will be challenging, yet fruitful in it's own way. Your sister is well and facing the completion of something she's worked up to for some time now. No need to worry!" She grinned and swept the 100t into her coin purse with a flick of her tail. "Thank you so much and have a fantastic Riot of Rot!"
@Kirrandria

11526717_350.png

Laurelin is bursting with glee when Karat steps up. Morenic's booth has been popular, but her sister sure isn't making any coin!
The Coatl listens intently and begins shuffling the cards. She cuts them into four smaller decks and asks Karat to pick a deck. Once chosen, she pulls the first card and lays it on the table.

The Charge/Completion. The picture is of a Guardian with a fragile Fae perched on it's horns.

"Okay." She starts. "This seems good... This card represents the end to something and a time to reflect on where it got you. But even though the Charge has been found and the Search is over, a Guardian's work isn't done. What his card is telling me is the game your sister is participating in may be coming to a close soon aaaaaaand..."
She frowned. "Whatever comes next as a result of the game ending will be challenging, yet fruitful in it's own way. Your sister is well and facing the completion of something she's worked up to for some time now. No need to worry!" She grinned and swept the 100t into her coin purse with a flick of her tail.
"Thank you so much and have a fantastic Riot of Rot!"
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@felistopaz (I dragon-fy the cards when Laurelin does them. The true names of the cards were Island, Milky Way, and Childhood. The meanings, however, stay the same.) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115268/11526717_350.png[/img] Her eyes light up seeing the colorful apparel on the pretty Fae. "Wow.." She whispers. "What? Oh yes! Past Present Future." Laurelin takes out her cards and shuffles them, once she feels the are adequately shuffled, she cuts the deck into four smaller decks and asks the Fae to choose a deck. When chosen, she lays the first three cards in order face down and the one-by-one. Past: Unhatched/Solitude - the image shows a decimated Shadow nest with a lone egg Present: Skydancer/Perspective - A Skydancer mediating between two hostile parties.The gem on it's forehead glows with concentration. Future: Hatchling/Innocence - A Guardian and Mirror Hatchling wrestling. Past: Unhatched/Solitude [indent]"Okay." She starts off. "You grew up alone, clanless maybe? Or perhaps, you just felt alone. I know the feeling, alone in a crowded room. But while that can be hard and even painful, solitude can be good for the soul. Those who spend time alone tend to be deep thinkers, able to read moods better because they've spent so much time with their own emotions. Either way, your past was definitely a lonely one.[/indent] Present: Skydancer/Perspective [indent]She smiles at this one. "Ah! Remember when I said solitude can lead to a better perspective? Look here!" She seems excited to be right, and rambles on. "Skydancers are great mediators and are fantastic when clans start to fight. You're not a Skydancer and you don't possess their unique abilities, true. But you do see things like no one else does. What other dragons see as blood, you see as a life-force. Your perspectives are unique and beautiful. Are you a poet or something? If not, I'd suggest looking into it, you have that kind of gentle soul."[/indent] Future: Hatchling/Innocence [indent]"Woah, getting hatchling for future? Weeeird!" Her brow furls as the Coatl concentrates on the card. "This perspective leads to a different sense of the world. Maybe a more beautiful Sorneith to you? As your future progresses, you'll have this beautiful sense of innocence- Innocence that others are determined to destroy. Be careful of who you associate with, not everyone can be helped by your opinions and perspective. Some 'friends' are just the opposite, keep the toxic out and the sweetness in.[/indent] Smiling at the pretty Fae boy, she collects the 200t with a flick of her tail. "Thank you for your particpation... Erm.. I didn't get your name! No matter, Have a lovely Riot Of Rot!"
@felistopaz

(I dragon-fy the cards when Laurelin does them. The true names of the cards were Island, Milky Way, and Childhood. The meanings, however, stay the same.)

11526717_350.png

Her eyes light up seeing the colorful apparel on the pretty Fae. "Wow.." She whispers. "What? Oh yes! Past Present Future."

Laurelin takes out her cards and shuffles them, once she feels the are adequately shuffled, she cuts the deck into four smaller decks and asks the Fae to choose a deck. When chosen, she lays the first three cards in order face down and the one-by-one.

Past: Unhatched/Solitude - the image shows a decimated Shadow nest with a lone egg

Present: Skydancer/Perspective - A Skydancer mediating between two hostile parties.The gem on it's forehead glows with concentration.

Future: Hatchling/Innocence - A Guardian and Mirror Hatchling wrestling.

Past: Unhatched/Solitude
"Okay." She starts off. "You grew up alone, clanless maybe? Or perhaps, you just felt alone. I know the feeling, alone in a crowded room. But while that can be hard and even painful, solitude can be good for the soul. Those who spend time alone tend to be deep thinkers, able to read moods better because they've spent so much time with their own emotions. Either way, your past was definitely a lonely one.

Present: Skydancer/Perspective
She smiles at this one. "Ah! Remember when I said solitude can lead to a better perspective? Look here!"
She seems excited to be right, and rambles on.
"Skydancers are great mediators and are fantastic when clans start to fight. You're not a Skydancer and you don't possess their unique abilities, true. But you do see things like no one else does. What other dragons see as blood, you see as a life-force. Your perspectives are unique and beautiful. Are you a poet or something? If not, I'd suggest looking into it, you have that kind of gentle soul."

Future: Hatchling/Innocence
"Woah, getting hatchling for future? Weeeird!" Her brow furls as the Coatl concentrates on the card.
"This perspective leads to a different sense of the world. Maybe a more beautiful Sorneith to you? As your future progresses, you'll have this beautiful sense of innocence- Innocence that others are determined to destroy. Be careful of who you associate with, not everyone can be helped by your opinions and perspective. Some 'friends' are just the opposite, keep the toxic out and the sweetness in.

Smiling at the pretty Fae boy, she collects the 200t with a flick of her tail. "Thank you for your particpation... Erm.. I didn't get your name! No matter, Have a lovely Riot Of Rot!"
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers (Thank you! :) This is really an awesome way to get some bio ideas!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8632873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86329/8632873_350.png[/img] [/url] The fae stares intently at the cards and jumps when Laurelin addresses him again. "Oh! Oh, yes, uh, it's Lothalas. Thank you! You have a great festival week, too!" He gives her a quick smile and scurries off hurriedly as he notices another customer heading towards the booth.
@QueenOfEmbers
(Thank you! :) This is really an awesome way to get some bio ideas!)

8632873_350.png

The fae stares intently at the cards and jumps when Laurelin addresses him again. "Oh! Oh, yes, uh, it's Lothalas. Thank you! You have a great festival week, too!" He gives her a quick smile and scurries off hurriedly as he notices another customer heading towards the booth.

cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7