Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Youtubers
1 2 3 4
@Darklove11

Lol she's just as beautiful if you take a look at her profile.

And that's it, you're officially going into my friend list XD
@Darklove11

Lol she's just as beautiful if you take a look at her profile.

And that's it, you're officially going into my friend list XD
@Darklove11

I find it so hilarious that just you quoting Jack was what got me to sending you that friend request XD
@Darklove11

I find it so hilarious that just you quoting Jack was what got me to sending you that friend request XD
@AmeliaSageglow
Ha! I felt like I should because he does look good in it, I also say +1 biceps a lot! XD I am on quite a lot! We can talk over message whenever. I also am not that well known, I have very few friends and I don't have forum shops and I am not a youtuber, but I do RP quite a lot so I guess that would get me out there. Meaning, I talk a lot to those that do friend me! My cousin is also on here and even though she is older I have been on here much longer and she hasn't quite got it down. She is Sage1985.
@AmeliaSageglow
Ha! I felt like I should because he does look good in it, I also say +1 biceps a lot! XD I am on quite a lot! We can talk over message whenever. I also am not that well known, I have very few friends and I don't have forum shops and I am not a youtuber, but I do RP quite a lot so I guess that would get me out there. Meaning, I talk a lot to those that do friend me! My cousin is also on here and even though she is older I have been on here much longer and she hasn't quite got it down. She is Sage1985.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Darklove11

I know! He was so silly! I quoted that back, and fourth with one of my besties on the phone today. Haha!
@Darklove11

I know! He was so silly! I quoted that back, and fourth with one of my besties on the phone today. Haha!
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
randomly pops into general discussion to see this
@Darklove11
Anywhos, my dad has actually comment on how I seem to religious watch youtubers more specifically Rooster Teeth. I personally just watch Lets Plays, as a way to watch old games that I personally can't play. I also find the commentary far more interesting with gaming youtubers, for a variety of things.
randomly pops into general discussion to see this
@Darklove11
Anywhos, my dad has actually comment on how I seem to religious watch youtubers more specifically Rooster Teeth. I personally just watch Lets Plays, as a way to watch old games that I personally can't play. I also find the commentary far more interesting with gaming youtubers, for a variety of things.
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
@Darklove11

'My name is PewwwwwwwwwwwDIEPIE!"
@Darklove11

'My name is PewwwwwwwwwwwDIEPIE!"
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
@DapperQueen
My favorite part is MEOW *****!!!
@Lomadia
I love the commentary with a lot of them! PyroFalkon isn't as good but makes up for it in interesting gameplay!
@LietrarySkull
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES!!!!! It is actually the morning right now for me! XD
@DapperQueen
My favorite part is MEOW *****!!!
@Lomadia
I love the commentary with a lot of them! PyroFalkon isn't as good but makes up for it in interesting gameplay!
@LietrarySkull
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES!!!!! It is actually the morning right now for me! XD
Darn it! They censored my favorite part!
Darn it! They censored my favorite part!
I love Markiplier. PewDiePie is funny, but I just don't feel like he's my favorite. I actually really like Kuledud3, as I've recently discovered his content. Just about every video of his I've watched has made me laugh, which has been helpful because I have a horrible head cold and I've been stuck in bed XD
I love Markiplier. PewDiePie is funny, but I just don't feel like he's my favorite. I actually really like Kuledud3, as I've recently discovered his content. Just about every video of his I've watched has made me laugh, which has been helpful because I have a horrible head cold and I've been stuck in bed XD
vy4plc.png
@Darklove11 and anyone else who reads this! If you like Markiplier, I strongly recommend the Game Grumps and GrumpOut! They're amazing and hilarious. Their Mario Maker playthrough as well as their Undertale playthrough are my favourites out of all they have done so far.
I love Markimoo, Jacksepticeye, and Poods. I also really like Mortem3r, CutiePieMarzia, and so very many more!
@Darklove11 and anyone else who reads this! If you like Markiplier, I strongly recommend the Game Grumps and GrumpOut! They're amazing and hilarious. Their Mario Maker playthrough as well as their Undertale playthrough are my favourites out of all they have done so far.
I love Markimoo, Jacksepticeye, and Poods. I also really like Mortem3r, CutiePieMarzia, and so very many more!

banner_for_signature_by_cosmiccalico-da5w71a.png
1 2 3 4