Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That awkward moment when...
... You're just curling up to go to sleep for a 11am flight to the US from France and you get a phone call from your professor saying that the 11am flight is now an 8am flight and you have to leave at 4am, because everyone and their aunt is going on strike.

At least I took a shower before dinner tonight...

/headdesk
... You're just curling up to go to sleep for a 11am flight to the US from France and you get a phone call from your professor saying that the 11am flight is now an 8am flight and you have to leave at 4am, because everyone and their aunt is going on strike.

At least I took a shower before dinner tonight...

/headdesk
D: Ouch, that sucks. I wish you a safe flight though, and at least you can nap on the plane! Hope you don't get stuck sitting next to an undesirable person.
D: Ouch, that sucks. I wish you a safe flight though, and at least you can nap on the plane! Hope you don't get stuck sitting next to an undesirable person.
output_43i3Yr.gif
@Pepperhead

One can only hope.

The plus side is that I'll not have to deal with jet lag as I'll have been up past the sleep time I'm used to and be ready for bed when I need to be back in the US!
@Pepperhead

One can only hope.

The plus side is that I'll not have to deal with jet lag as I'll have been up past the sleep time I'm used to and be ready for bed when I need to be back in the US!
That awkward moment when I respond to a post made in 2013....
That awkward moment when I respond to a post made in 2013....
@Gaia
@Gaia
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Kuraiyuki [quote=Forum Code of Conduct]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote] This thread will now be locked in accordance with this rule.
@Kuraiyuki
Forum Code of Conduct wrote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.

This thread will now be locked in accordance with this rule.