Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] DWoB [Closed, Drawing]
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 266 267
@riko thank you, some dudes coming your way
@riko thank you, some dudes coming your way
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
@otonashiryouko - That's exactly how it works, yep!
@otonashiryouko - That's exactly how it works, yep!
*installs coffee IV drip onto self* OKAY NOW I AM FULLY READY
*installs coffee IV drip onto self* OKAY NOW I AM FULLY READY
Imma train up some stuff from the other day and exalt it, but then I'll be on! I wanted to be on all the time this week but unfortunately my insomnia is playing havoc with me, only letting me stay up and sleep a few hours at time :C
Imma train up some stuff from the other day and exalt it, but then I'll be on! I wanted to be on all the time this week but unfortunately my insomnia is playing havoc with me, only letting me stay up and sleep a few hours at time :C
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
October 21st Question - HEMOPHILIA.
October 21st Question - HEMOPHILIA.
Daily Oct 21: hemophilia
Daily Oct 21: hemophilia
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@Puhff Sent dragons
@Puhff Sent dragons
tumblr_inline_ngqvlrZM7M1rvrguk.png
//Nudges this further up the board.

I finished early today ^.^

I'll be around for a good few hours guys so just ping me if other people are going offline and I need to stop and focus on this ^.^
//Nudges this further up the board.

I finished early today ^.^

I'll be around for a good few hours guys so just ping me if other people are going offline and I need to stop and focus on this ^.^
daily: Haemophilia B
daily: Haemophilia B
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Phlizz @Lonin

Apologies for the delay in accepting, I suspect someone may have accidentally set me to online briefly and I just woke up!

Dragons noted but will be recorded into the spreadsheet once i'm finished my coffee :)
@Phlizz @Lonin

Apologies for the delay in accepting, I suspect someone may have accidentally set me to online briefly and I just woke up!

Dragons noted but will be recorded into the spreadsheet once i'm finished my coffee :)
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 266 267