Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Please, please sell me seafood!
I have been away for ages and my favorite coatls are all starving. I wanna breed them but having to collect seafood by seafood from the mail whenever I buy something is extremely annoying and time consuming. Help? I have 50k (so obviously I want the cheapest of cheap) and I can even give you one of my Coatl babies once they hatch.
I have been away for ages and my favorite coatls are all starving. I wanna breed them but having to collect seafood by seafood from the mail whenever I buy something is extremely annoying and time consuming. Help? I have 50k (so obviously I want the cheapest of cheap) and I can even give you one of my Coatl babies once they hatch.
God yes please buy my seafood. @Bjoo I'll happily send you seafood - does 75k worth for your treasure and a coatl baby sound right?
God yes please buy my seafood. @Bjoo I'll happily send you seafood - does 75k worth for your treasure and a coatl baby sound right?
@Videogamerkm
Yes of course! c: I do have two questions though..Why are only Imperials eating the food if Coatls' diet consists of seafood, too? And how would we go about it? We'd use the trading post, right? Pardon my noobness but last time I was on the site was in july 2014. :c
@Videogamerkm
Yes of course! c: I do have two questions though..Why are only Imperials eating the food if Coatls' diet consists of seafood, too? And how would we go about it? We'd use the trading post, right? Pardon my noobness but last time I was on the site was in july 2014. :c
@Bjoo oh wow, I joined in October 2014... It might be that you don't have enough seafood to feed all of them, so the food is going to them first before the coatls.

We don't have a better trading system yet, but it's on the way ^^; so we're still stuck with messages.
@Bjoo oh wow, I joined in October 2014... It might be that you don't have enough seafood to feed all of them, so the food is going to them first before the coatls.

We don't have a better trading system yet, but it's on the way ^^; so we're still stuck with messages.
@Videogamerkm
Oh man, you joined /after/ I left the site haha. That's cool though, you already have some really gorgeous dragons! Like http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=102713&tab=dragon&did=9826250 is so pretty omg.

And that's fine! Honestly it works for me so long as I don't have to go through 50 messages again. ^^
@Videogamerkm
Oh man, you joined /after/ I left the site haha. That's cool though, you already have some really gorgeous dragons! Like http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=102713&tab=dragon&did=9826250 is so pretty omg.

And that's fine! Honestly it works for me so long as I don't have to go through 50 messages again. ^^
@Bjoo Hah, yep ^^ I've mostly been running on familiar fever, but now the only goals I have are coliseum bosses and the explicitly expensive ones, so maybe I'll have more time to focus on my dragons.

Alright, I'll send over... 3k seafood points. Using the rates I use on my sales thread that's a good 60k treasure's worth - whenever your coatl babies hatch, send one over via crossroads and I'll pop over with a bit more seafood for you ^^
@Bjoo Hah, yep ^^ I've mostly been running on familiar fever, but now the only goals I have are coliseum bosses and the explicitly expensive ones, so maybe I'll have more time to focus on my dragons.

Alright, I'll send over... 3k seafood points. Using the rates I use on my sales thread that's a good 60k treasure's worth - whenever your coatl babies hatch, send one over via crossroads and I'll pop over with a bit more seafood for you ^^
@Videogamerkm Oh man, familiars are super cute! I remember I wanted to collect them back when I was more active..and then I saw the prices of sprites. x_x I bet you have some gorgeous familiars!

Oh gosh, thank you so much! I'm placing Bjoo and Ananda (they already have two babies which are unnamed...feel free to take a look at them if you'd like to see what the babies might look like!) in the nesting grounds as we speak, and in a week? Or however long it takes for them to hatch, I will send it to you! :D
@Videogamerkm Oh man, familiars are super cute! I remember I wanted to collect them back when I was more active..and then I saw the prices of sprites. x_x I bet you have some gorgeous familiars!

Oh gosh, thank you so much! I'm placing Bjoo and Ananda (they already have two babies which are unnamed...feel free to take a look at them if you'd like to see what the babies might look like!) in the nesting grounds as we speak, and in a week? Or however long it takes for them to hatch, I will send it to you! :D
@Bjoo awesome, I'm super excited ^^
@Bjoo awesome, I'm super excited ^^