Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Requests
1 2 3
@Telgar i completely forgot the site doesn't let you trade progens, so unfortunately i'm unable to provide Trace :(
@Telgar i completely forgot the site doesn't let you trade progens, so unfortunately i'm unable to provide Trace :(
@jefffwinger Ah, bummer. @Runo what do you want to do about this?
@jefffwinger Ah, bummer. @Runo what do you want to do about this?
Ah, darn. In that case I'll try someone else for a mother of that pair: @dubwhist , would you be willing to breed this unnamed Imperial with @zigavon 's Tiberius in @Telgar 's nest? The larger spiel is in the first post. I will pay you 10kt for participating and you can split the hatchlings I don't need with zigavon however you two like. If you don't want to that's totally fine and I won't be offended, but I do ask that you tell me so that I can ask someone else.

edited because I lost track of which dragons belonged to whom XD
Ah, darn. In that case I'll try someone else for a mother of that pair: @dubwhist , would you be willing to breed this unnamed Imperial with @zigavon 's Tiberius in @Telgar 's nest? The larger spiel is in the first post. I will pay you 10kt for participating and you can split the hatchlings I don't need with zigavon however you two like. If you don't want to that's totally fine and I won't be offended, but I do ask that you tell me so that I can ask someone else.

edited because I lost track of which dragons belonged to whom XD
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
Good luck with your goals! Sorry I couldn't help, maybe in the future though :)
Good luck with your goals! Sorry I couldn't help, maybe in the future though :)
Since it's been three days and dubwhist doesn't look very active, I'll try someone else:
@Doomhaze , would you be willing to join in on this project and breed Amynu with zigavon's Tiberius in Telgar's nest? You can see more about what's going on in the first post. I will pay you 10kt for participating and you can split the hatchlings I don't need with zigavon however you two like. If you don't want to that's totally fine and I won't be offended, but I do ask that you tell me so that I can ask someone else.
Since it's been three days and dubwhist doesn't look very active, I'll try someone else:
@Doomhaze , would you be willing to join in on this project and breed Amynu with zigavon's Tiberius in Telgar's nest? You can see more about what's going on in the first post. I will pay you 10kt for participating and you can split the hatchlings I don't need with zigavon however you two like. If you don't want to that's totally fine and I won't be offended, but I do ask that you tell me so that I can ask someone else.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Runo I've requested the trade with you for one of the hatchlings of Satoshi and Spinel.

@inaccuratetree I've requested the trade to send back Spinel, do you want the other hatchling? There were only two. I don't really care either way.

@zigavon Should I send back Tiberius until we have someone to breed him with or should I just keep him until then? I don't mind either way, I just want to make sure you're not missing him.
@Runo I've requested the trade with you for one of the hatchlings of Satoshi and Spinel.

@inaccuratetree I've requested the trade to send back Spinel, do you want the other hatchling? There were only two. I don't really care either way.

@zigavon Should I send back Tiberius until we have someone to breed him with or should I just keep him until then? I don't mind either way, I just want to make sure you're not missing him.
@Telgar Thanks, I've got her! I'll pass on the hatchling, but thank you for offering
@Telgar Thanks, I've got her! I'll pass on the hatchling, but thank you for offering
@Telgar I'll take him back until there's a mate for him, so he's not a burden on your food and stuff. I'm still totally cool with everything, so just ping me when it's time to send him back over. :)
@Telgar I'll take him back until there's a mate for him, so he's not a burden on your food and stuff. I'm still totally cool with everything, so just ping me when it's time to send him back over. :)
I'm looking for paradise. Who could be so unkind?
@Telgar Thanks for the hatchling. Sorry for taking so long to pick it up; I've been swamped IRL and haven't had much time for FR over the last few days. I'll keep trying to find other possible mothers for the other one...
@Telgar Thanks for the hatchling. Sorry for taking so long to pick it up; I've been swamped IRL and haven't had much time for FR over the last few days. I'll keep trying to find other possible mothers for the other one...
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@zigavon @Telgar

Finally found a mother with the right colors on the AH! If you guys are still up for it, I'll send her to Telgar.
@zigavon @Telgar

Finally found a mother with the right colors on the AH! If you guys are still up for it, I'll send her to Telgar.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
1 2 3