Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Song For A Bio (Temp. closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@kittendew

Sure!
@kittendew

Sure!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@TakeATramTrip

AAAAH! I love it! Thank you so much ^-^
@TakeATramTrip

AAAAH! I love it! Thank you so much ^-^
@TakeATramTrip

Don't think so! Just mention the fact he lives on a ship, I guess?
@TakeATramTrip

Don't think so! Just mention the fact he lives on a ship, I guess?
@MegaAreodactyal Here you go! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/fire_banner.png[/IMG] [color=#3C71B8] [size=6][font=Optima]Caitlin[/size][/font] Sweet | Quiet | Gentle | Devoted | Low Self-Confidence[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvf2mWSIIY]I'll wait here, by the great blue sea...[/url] ----- Born with pale skin, the only thing that kept Caitlin from being abandoned by her former clan were her beautiful violet wings. The poor Coatl was often mocked for her shimmering white scales, and her parents rarely acted like they noticed she was there. This would usually be enough to turn any dragon bitter, but Caitlin wasn't like most dragons. She decided she wouldn't let the attitude of her clanmates get her down. Whenever they mocked her, she said nothing, only wandered away. Later, though, her tormentors would find baskets of apples or shimmering quartz left at the front of their dens. If someone needed help, she was more than happy to assist them. Whenever someone was petty or cruel, she went out of her way to be kind to them. For you see, Caitlin quickly grew to realize that anger wouldn't help her. If she fed her clanmate's spite, it would only grow, so she went out of her way to brighten up the days of others. Unfortunately, her efforts generally went unnoticed. Soon she couldn't bring herself to look in a mirror anymore, knowing her "ugly" pale coat would be waiting for her. She went out of her way to hide her scales under bright ribbons and jewels, hoping everyone would notice those instead of her. But then, a Coatl named Evercry stopped by the clan. He'd been travelling, but his supplies had been stolen, and he needed somewhere to stay until he was ready to hit the road once more. Caitlin jumped at the chance to help. Unlike the rest of her clan, Evercry knew the old superstition was just that-superstition. He truly appreciated her attempts and quickly befriended her. When she told him of her plight, he took pity on her. He demanded to take her with him when he left, and her clan happily handed her over. She moved with him to his clan in the Sea, and never looked back. [center]***[/center] Caitlin is much happier and confident now. She's ditched most of her ribbons and jewels. Her clanmates adore her for her nurturing nature, and many turn to her in times of need. However, her confidence hasn't truly recovered. She's placed Evercry on a pedestal and tries everything she can to ditch her Fire roots in favor for her savor's Arcane background. Though he assures her that she doesn't need to emulate him so, she insists.
@MegaAreodactyal

Here you go!

fire_banner.png

Caitlin
Sweet | Quiet | Gentle | Devoted | Low Self-Confidence

I'll wait here, by the great blue sea...

Born with pale skin, the only thing that kept Caitlin from being abandoned by her former clan were her beautiful violet wings. The poor Coatl was often mocked for her shimmering white scales, and her parents rarely acted like they noticed she was there.

This would usually be enough to turn any dragon bitter, but Caitlin wasn't like most dragons. She decided she wouldn't let the attitude of her clanmates get her down. Whenever they mocked her, she said nothing, only wandered away. Later, though, her tormentors would find baskets of apples or shimmering quartz left at the front of their dens. If someone needed help, she was more than happy to assist them. Whenever someone was petty or cruel, she went out of her way to be kind to them.

For you see, Caitlin quickly grew to realize that anger wouldn't help her. If she fed her clanmate's spite, it would only grow, so she went out of her way to brighten up the days of others.

Unfortunately, her efforts generally went unnoticed. Soon she couldn't bring herself to look in a mirror anymore, knowing her "ugly" pale coat would be waiting for her. She went out of her way to hide her scales under bright ribbons and jewels, hoping everyone would notice those instead of her.

But then, a Coatl named Evercry stopped by the clan.

He'd been travelling, but his supplies had been stolen, and he needed somewhere to stay until he was ready to hit the road once more. Caitlin jumped at the chance to help. Unlike the rest of her clan, Evercry knew the old superstition was just that-superstition. He truly appreciated her attempts and quickly befriended her.

When she told him of her plight, he took pity on her. He demanded to take her with him when he left, and her clan happily handed her over.

She moved with him to his clan in the Sea, and never looked back.

Caitlin is much happier and confident now. She's ditched most of her ribbons and jewels. Her clanmates adore her for her nurturing nature, and many turn to her in times of need.

However, her confidence hasn't truly recovered. She's placed Evercry on a pedestal and tries everything she can to ditch her Fire roots in favor for her savor's Arcane background. Though he assures her that she doesn't need to emulate him so, she insists.
@TakeATramTrip i'm sorry for not seeing it sooner, you muddled up my tag a little bit ;^o

honestly though, i love it!!
@TakeATramTrip i'm sorry for not seeing it sooner, you muddled up my tag a little bit ;^o

honestly though, i love it!!
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
@MegaAerodactyl

Whoops! Sorry about that!
@MegaAerodactyl

Whoops! Sorry about that!
@Lapin Here you go! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/nature_banner.png[/IMG] [color=#3C71B8] [size=6][font=Optima]Calypso[/size][/font] Charming | Flirtatious | Egotistical | Needy | Dramatic[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JVYmxFmhM]I know I've got a big ego, I really don't know why it's such a big deal though...[/url] ----- Calypso was abandoned at birth. She quickly found out she was no good at hunting, foraging, stealing, or fighting. This would usually prove to be quite the problem for a hatchling all on her own, but she quickly found she could make some coins by doing the one thing she was good at: singing. At first, that was all she did. There was no real performance; singing was just a way to make enough to keep her alive. But soon, she found she loved the attention. The applause, the feeling of having all eyes on her, the clatter of coins, the cries of praise...it was addicting. Soon she starting upping her game. It wasn't long before her performances turned into an entire dance performance. More and more dragons would stop and stare when she decided to sing. It wasn't long before influential dragons started to notice. The leader of a hugely popular band of bards offered her a contract, and she immediately took it. At first, everything was excellent. She got the attention she wanted, she was cared for, and she traveled across the world doing what she loved. But for someone who never really got attention, her new life was downright intoxicating. The applause she got from her performances wasn't enough. Soon, scandalous acts with her name plastered all over it starting popping up everywhere. In the end, it got to be too much, and the acting group kicked her out. Many forgot about her. For years she hopped from clan to clan, looking for a new home and a chance to re-start. She found it in a circus within the Glades. [center]***[/center] While never achieving her previous success, Calypso gets just enough attention to sate her. She's charming and cultured, catching the eye of all newcomers-and a few hearts as well. She's known for dragging other dragons along. She's prone to dramatics. It's a rule in her clan to scale back whatever complaint she has to the bare minimum-everything beyond the basics of her problem are probably dramatized.
@Lapin

Here you go!

nature_banner.png

Calypso
Charming | Flirtatious | Egotistical | Needy | Dramatic

I know I've got a big ego, I really don't know why it's such a big deal though...

Calypso was abandoned at birth. She quickly found out she was no good at hunting, foraging, stealing, or fighting. This would usually prove to be quite the problem for a hatchling all on her own, but she quickly found she could make some coins by doing the one thing she was good at: singing.

At first, that was all she did. There was no real performance; singing was just a way to make enough to keep her alive.

But soon, she found she loved the attention. The applause, the feeling of having all eyes on her, the clatter of coins, the cries of praise...it was addicting. Soon she starting upping her game. It wasn't long before her performances turned into an entire dance performance. More and more dragons would stop and stare when she decided to sing.

It wasn't long before influential dragons started to notice. The leader of a hugely popular band of bards offered her a contract, and she immediately took it.

At first, everything was excellent. She got the attention she wanted, she was cared for, and she traveled across the world doing what she loved.

But for someone who never really got attention, her new life was downright intoxicating. The applause she got from her performances wasn't enough. Soon, scandalous acts with her name plastered all over it starting popping up everywhere. In the end, it got to be too much, and the acting group kicked her out.

Many forgot about her.

For years she hopped from clan to clan, looking for a new home and a chance to re-start. She found it in a circus within the Glades.

While never achieving her previous success, Calypso gets just enough attention to sate her. She's charming and cultured, catching the eye of all newcomers-and a few hearts as well. She's known for dragging other dragons along.

She's prone to dramatics. It's a rule in her clan to scale back whatever complaint she has to the bare minimum-everything beyond the basics of her problem are probably dramatized.
@TakeATramTrip

:0

...I love it. <3
@TakeATramTrip

:0

...I love it. <3

I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine
@Lapin

Glad to hear it!
@Lapin

Glad to hear it!
@Juplter Here you go! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/light_banner.png[/IMG] [color=#3C71B8] [size=6][font=Optima]Tang[/size][/font] Mellow | Adventurous | Jovial | Insecure | Optimistic[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zpI9sVzqpQ]We are wild, we are like young volcanoes...[/url] ----- Even though Tang was born to the Light flight, many joke that he's a Wind dragon born to the wrong body-and that's a rather substantiated claim. Ever since he could walk on his own, Tang set off to explore anywhere he could reach. He often traveled with his siblings, running off whenever his parents weren't looking. Though generally laid-back, once he wanted to go somewhere, very little could stop him. He got into many misadventures before he could properly fly. His parents tried to get him to reign in his wanderlust. Though he tried his hardest to accommodate their wishes, he still felt as though he had something to prove-what it was, he didn't know, but he was sure he'd find it somewhere in the horizon. He grew unhappy with staying in one place, so in the end, he set off to parts unknown. Tang never was the plundering sort, so he was rather surprised with himself when he signed onto a crew of pirates. It wasn't that he couldn't find a job elsewhere; it just felt right. [center]***[/center] Though Tang never helps with the raids (aside from maybe steering the boat), he's still a valued member of the crew. He's an excellent navigator, and when the crew's feeling down, he's always there with a good story to lift moral. As a side job, he publishes travel logs under a pen name. To protect his clanmates, he claims all the events he describes are fictional. So far the authorities haven't caught on yet, though it may just be a matter of time-subtlety was never his strong point.
@Juplter

Here you go!

light_banner.png

Tang
Mellow | Adventurous | Jovial | Insecure | Optimistic

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes...

Even though Tang was born to the Light flight, many joke that he's a Wind dragon born to the wrong body-and that's a rather substantiated claim. Ever since he could walk on his own, Tang set off to explore anywhere he could reach.

He often traveled with his siblings, running off whenever his parents weren't looking. Though generally laid-back, once he wanted to go somewhere, very little could stop him. He got into many misadventures before he could properly fly.

His parents tried to get him to reign in his wanderlust. Though he tried his hardest to accommodate their wishes, he still felt as though he had something to prove-what it was, he didn't know, but he was sure he'd find it somewhere in the horizon.

He grew unhappy with staying in one place, so in the end, he set off to parts unknown.

Tang never was the plundering sort, so he was rather surprised with himself when he signed onto a crew of pirates. It wasn't that he couldn't find a job elsewhere; it just felt right.

Though Tang never helps with the raids (aside from maybe steering the boat), he's still a valued member of the crew. He's an excellent navigator, and when the crew's feeling down, he's always there with a good story to lift moral.

As a side job, he publishes travel logs under a pen name. To protect his clanmates, he claims all the events he describes are fictional. So far the authorities haven't caught on yet, though it may just be a matter of time-subtlety was never his strong point.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9