Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Rogue Venom FULL SET!
[center][font=Courier new][size=7][color=#80FF69]Rogue Venom Apparel: Full Set[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][item=Venom Rogue Bracers] [item=Venom Rogue Belt] [item=Venom Rogue Cape] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads] [item=Venom Rogue Gloves] [item=Venom Rogue Hood] [item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Venom Rogue Trousers] [item=Venom Rogue Vest] [item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard][/center] [center]That's right, you read it correctly: I am auctioning off/out right selling a full set of Venom Rogue Apparel. That is 11 items, 44 hours of crafting time. If you look at current AH prices (as of 15:00FR time, Oct 10), the full set will cost you about 1 Million Treasure. So, Starting Bid: 250,000 Treasure Auto-Buy: 1,000,000 Million Treasure Auction Ends when I complete the set, between 2 and 3 days from now. Gem to treasure ratio is 1:700; only accepting treasure, gems, or genes (ask which ones) at this time. Please ping me, and [b]BOLD[/b] your bids (the rest of your post should not be bolded). Thank you.[/center] [center][b][i]Items Crafted: 10/11[/i][/b][/center]
Rogue Venom Apparel: Full Set

Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard

That's right, you read it correctly: I am auctioning off/out right selling a full set of Venom Rogue Apparel. That is 11 items, 44 hours of crafting time.

If you look at current AH prices (as of 15:00FR time, Oct 10), the full set will cost you about 1 Million Treasure.

So,
Starting Bid: 250,000 Treasure
Auto-Buy: 1,000,000 Million Treasure

Auction Ends when I complete the set, between 2 and 3 days from now.

Gem to treasure ratio is 1:700; only accepting treasure, gems, or genes (ask which ones) at this time.

Please ping me, and BOLD your bids (the rest of your post should not be bolded). Thank you.

Items Crafted: 10/11
w2GYbyY.png
Bump
Bump
w2GYbyY.png
One item crafted, ten more to go.
One item crafted, ten more to go.
w2GYbyY.png
Second item crafted. Making the 3rd.
Second item crafted. Making the 3rd.
w2GYbyY.png
Third and fourth items crafted, working on the 5th.
Third and fourth items crafted, working on the 5th.
w2GYbyY.png
Five pieces crafted, working on the 6th.
Five pieces crafted, working on the 6th.
w2GYbyY.png
Six items crafted.

I am now more than halfway through. You could have the full set by tomorrow afternoon, at the latest.
Six items crafted.

I am now more than halfway through. You could have the full set by tomorrow afternoon, at the latest.
w2GYbyY.png
Seven items crafted. Final bump for the night, I think.
Seven items crafted. Final bump for the night, I think.
w2GYbyY.png
Nine of the eleven items have been crafted.

This means there are a little under 8 hours to go.
Nine of the eleven items have been crafted.

This means there are a little under 8 hours to go.
w2GYbyY.png
Ten of the eleven items have been crafted. 4 Hours left on the auction.
Although, who am I kidding, call it an auction; what auction? No bids = no auction. Oh well.

But you could still get a full set! Just bid.
Ten of the eleven items have been crafted. 4 Hours left on the auction.
Although, who am I kidding, call it an auction; what auction? No bids = no auction. Oh well.

But you could still get a full set! Just bid.
w2GYbyY.png