Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your theme song?
1 2 3
Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Atsley.
Definitely.
Definitely.
JMNu1m1.gif
Mine would be Stylo by Gorillaz probubly or maybe Mama by My Chemical Romance if its before noon on a schoolday
Mine would be Stylo by Gorillaz probubly or maybe Mama by My Chemical Romance if its before noon on a schoolday
_free__barn_owl_icon__by_mewdeer-d89i8g7.png fox_by_cthulhuko-d7fszcp.gif 15856194.png
[quote name="theFirstMeme" date=2015-10-11 18:49:07] Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Atsley. Definitely. [/quote] Don't worry. I am quite font of this song too.
theFirstMeme wrote on 2015-10-11:
Definitely.
Don't worry. I am quite font of this song too.
T3TuubO.png
earth death by baths
earth death by baths
img.jpg
I would say it's between either Immortals-Fallout Boy, My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light em' up)- Fallout Boy or This is Gospel- Panic! At The Disco

@ArmoredAvenger You should totally do this too
I would say it's between either Immortals-Fallout Boy, My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light em' up)- Fallout Boy or This is Gospel- Panic! At The Disco

@ArmoredAvenger You should totally do this too
Mine is Fight Song by Rachel Platten right now. What with major unknown illnesses trying to kick my *** and all.
Mine is Fight Song by Rachel Platten right now. What with major unknown illnesses trying to kick my *** and all.
interior crocodile alligator
interior crocodile alligator
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
@VenomousRose why thank you for pointing this out Thunderface though I figured yours would be more Lord of the Rings esque

I would say my theme song would be I'm Sexy and I Know it Iron Man by Black Sabbath, obviously.
Well Shoot to Thrill is up there though. Either one.
@VenomousRose why thank you for pointing this out Thunderface though I figured yours would be more Lord of the Rings esque

I would say my theme song would be I'm Sexy and I Know it Iron Man by Black Sabbath, obviously.
Well Shoot to Thrill is up there though. Either one.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
An observer would hear "The World Belongs to Me" by My Darkest Days or "I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins or "Unbreakable" by Fireflight playing.
Inside my head, "Mad Season" by Matchbox Twenty would be playing.
An observer would hear "The World Belongs to Me" by My Darkest Days or "I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins or "Unbreakable" by Fireflight playing.
Inside my head, "Mad Season" by Matchbox Twenty would be playing.
When I'm dressed for a club

Also the song name. Kinda accurate as to where the night leads. ;)

Then it becomes this when I find a cute guy.

And the next day becomes this.
When I'm dressed for a club

Also the song name. Kinda accurate as to where the night leads. ;)

Then it becomes this when I find a cute guy.

And the next day becomes this.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
1 2 3