Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mother of Fire Soup Kitchen (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Moray
Sure, frend, how much of each might you want?

@WickedWhiteEyes
Send me any and all apparel you want for donations~ c: I appreciate any kind of donation, be it food or funding, that people wish to give to the program.
I will do my best to give you 800ish of each type, frend, but I may come up short on certain types (mostly seafood >_> )

@deadred92
The great thing about Guardians is that they'll eat just about anything! I'll send over a stack or two of some sort of food, frend, don't worry! Your lovely tank-dragons will be fine~
@Moray
Sure, frend, how much of each might you want?

@WickedWhiteEyes
Send me any and all apparel you want for donations~ c: I appreciate any kind of donation, be it food or funding, that people wish to give to the program.
I will do my best to give you 800ish of each type, frend, but I may come up short on certain types (mostly seafood >_> )

@deadred92
The great thing about Guardians is that they'll eat just about anything! I'll send over a stack or two of some sort of food, frend, don't worry! Your lovely tank-dragons will be fine~
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
Sounds great. None of my dragons like plants though hahaha I have an abundance of those. Also I would love to donate some seafood or plants. Which one do you need most of? @velander
Sounds great. None of my dragons like plants though hahaha I have an abundance of those. Also I would love to donate some seafood or plants. Which one do you need most of? @velander
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@Velander

I'm easy. that is just wishful thinking c: I'm sending donations now
@Velander

I'm easy. that is just wishful thinking c: I'm sending donations now
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Velander

my clan consists largely of faes and many many coatls, with some suffering mirrors! a pile of seafood or insects or even a clawful of meat would be lovely. i don't mind whatever the amount!
@Velander

my clan consists largely of faes and many many coatls, with some suffering mirrors! a pile of seafood or insects or even a clawful of meat would be lovely. i don't mind whatever the amount!
previously heavenlyEarth
So many ping! O:

@deadred92
I'm always hurtin for seafood and insects, honestly. Those seem to be the ones that people need the most of! I'm pretty set on plants, though. Of course there's not a lot of tundra cuddlers on site that need my services, hah!

@Moray
Of course, frend, shuttling some food your way, now~

@heavenlyEarth
Of course :D I'll toss stuff at you, momentarily <3
So many ping! O:

@deadred92
I'm always hurtin for seafood and insects, honestly. Those seem to be the ones that people need the most of! I'm pretty set on plants, though. Of course there's not a lot of tundra cuddlers on site that need my services, hah!

@Moray
Of course, frend, shuttling some food your way, now~

@heavenlyEarth
Of course :D I'll toss stuff at you, momentarily <3
Psh I should become a tundra hoarder just so I can eliminate some plants buahaha. Ok I will send some seafood your way :D @velander
Psh I should become a tundra hoarder just so I can eliminate some plants buahaha. Ok I will send some seafood your way :D @velander
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@Velander Hey, I can give you some insects! I'm trying to get my insect-catching level up, but I actually need a lot more seafood and meat. I'll take as much as you can spare, no more. :)
@Velander Hey, I can give you some insects! I'm trying to get my insect-catching level up, but I actually need a lot more seafood and meat. I'll take as much as you can spare, no more. :)
RJI4NVN.png
boop :)
boop :)
RJI4NVN.png
@Velander I just came back from a hiatus, can I have a huge amount of plants, meat, seafood, and insects please? (: All my dragons are hungry and I've got 0 food points for each category.
@Velander I just came back from a hiatus, can I have a huge amount of plants, meat, seafood, and insects please? (: All my dragons are hungry and I've got 0 food points for each category.
@Oka
Once I get home from running errands, I'll definitely toss some over! Can you give me a rough esitmate of how many you need? 500+? 1000? :3
@Oka
Once I get home from running errands, I'll definitely toss some over! Can you give me a rough esitmate of how many you need? 500+? 1000? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6