Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | LAIR PURGE- old dragons, near misses etc
1 2 3
@SirLeafheart hi! would you be willing to take Icing instead of Vega (so that's Altair and Icing)
@SirLeafheart hi! would you be willing to take Icing instead of Vega (so that's Altair and Icing)
@sawarineko
What would you be looking for for Vega or Adularia? They're both such beauties and I'm in looooove <3 (Treasure is good to pay with!!) I could give about a mil or so treasure for one or both!
@sawarineko
What would you be looking for for Vega or Adularia? They're both such beauties and I'm in looooove <3 (Treasure is good to pay with!!) I could give about a mil or so treasure for one or both!
@sawarineko
@sawarineko
@WhimsyFluff hello, thanks for your interest! i am not quite sure how to price them, to be honest, so i'm just taking offers for now and stalking the forums and such for a vague idea. So feel free to offer what you think they're worth! There's been no offers for Adularia yet (and 1m for her is a very tempting offer), but there's been two for Vega, and I'm still waiting for other offers since I'm really attached to her ^^
@WhimsyFluff hello, thanks for your interest! i am not quite sure how to price them, to be honest, so i'm just taking offers for now and stalking the forums and such for a vague idea. So feel free to offer what you think they're worth! There's been no offers for Adularia yet (and 1m for her is a very tempting offer), but there's been two for Vega, and I'm still waiting for other offers since I'm really attached to her ^^
@sawarineko

Sorry no :'D It seems you still like them pretty much so I'll take my leave ^^ Thanks for your time!
@sawarineko

Sorry no :'D It seems you still like them pretty much so I'll take my leave ^^ Thanks for your time!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart apologies for all the trouble, i just wanted to see other offers (especially for Vega as there's quite some interest + she's kind of my baby) ^^;;; there's been no offers on Altair, however, if you're still interested in him at some point in the future. thank you again for your time!
@SirLeafheart apologies for all the trouble, i just wanted to see other offers (especially for Vega as there's quite some interest + she's kind of my baby) ^^;;; there's been no offers on Altair, however, if you're still interested in him at some point in the future. thank you again for your time!
@sawarineko

Hey! Have you thought about my offer at all for Adonis? c: In case you were seeing how to price some of these 6-digits, you can always go to the ODC spreadsheet and look at the Community Sales History tab.
@sawarineko

Hey! Have you thought about my offer at all for Adonis? c: In case you were seeing how to price some of these 6-digits, you can always go to the ODC spreadsheet and look at the Community Sales History tab.
fy5C1F5.png
@lightly hello! i've actually seen the spreadsheet but 95% of sales there are g1's and g2's so i'm still kind of lost, most of these are waaay too far down the breeding line already x,D
as far as i've seen, however, ungened plentifuls with unpopular color combinations go for as much as you've offered, so i'd like to see if there's anyone else who would make a slightly better offer since i personally love his colors ^^; apologies!
what matters to me more is that they'd go to a nice home, really, so i might get back to you in a few to several days if you're still interested and no one else has expressed interest (i've just been really busy orz)
@lightly hello! i've actually seen the spreadsheet but 95% of sales there are g1's and g2's so i'm still kind of lost, most of these are waaay too far down the breeding line already x,D
as far as i've seen, however, ungened plentifuls with unpopular color combinations go for as much as you've offered, so i'd like to see if there's anyone else who would make a slightly better offer since i personally love his colors ^^; apologies!
what matters to me more is that they'd go to a nice home, really, so i might get back to you in a few to several days if you're still interested and no one else has expressed interest (i've just been really busy orz)
1 2 3