Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Halloween Partay! (Closed RP)
1 2 3
((@Kassiel ah okay)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9204869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92049/9204869_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A dark figure glided through the crooked trees of the Tangled Growth, expertly dodging the snagging branches of the shadowy forest. The dragon felt sort of at home here, though it could be a little colder to suit her elemental needs. She landed on a strong branch, bobbing up and down as she settled her weight on it, her wings were tired from flying all this way from the desert but it would pay off. The dragon pulled out a small potion bottle with a lable torn off, she looked at the gritty liquid that sloshed around as she spun it around, only filling a quarter of the bottle. Gritting her teeth, she downed the last of the potion, letting out a small hack of distaste as she swallowed. "Well Custard this will help my stanima," she mumbled under her breath,"I'm almost there." Flaring her wings, the cloaked nocturne took off, almost tearing her black satin tunic as she rose out of the knotted tree top. Her dark hat almost fell off as well, marking it the fourth time since she entered the swamps that she almost flipped out. Holding it down for a few more seconds, she checked to see if she had everything as she continued onward, hoping she didn't leave anything behind in her haste to go. No one else in her clan felt the need to join her, not even Fiona, who loved to dress up, and Clouds was too buisy brewing for the clan she he couldn't accompany her to the party. So Custard went alone, getting in a few encounters with monsters and such. [i]Is that it!?[/i] the nocturne thought as she spotted a glow light in the distance.
((@Kassiel ah okay)) A dark figure glided through the crooked trees of the Tangled Growth, expertly dodging the snagging branches of the shadowy forest. The dragon felt sort of at home here, though it could be a little colder to suit her elemental needs. She landed on a strong branch, bobbing up and down as she settled her weight on it, her wings were tired from flying all this way from the desert but it would pay off. The dragon pulled out a small potion bottle with a lable torn off, she looked at the gritty liquid that sloshed around as she spun it around, only filling a quarter of the bottle. Gritting her teeth, she downed the last of the potion, letting out a small hack of distaste as she swallowed. "Well Custard this will help my stanima," she mumbled under her breath,"I'm almost there."

Flaring her wings, the cloaked nocturne took off, almost tearing her black satin tunic as she rose out of the knotted tree top. Her dark hat almost fell off as well, marking it the fourth time since she entered the swamps that she almost flipped out. Holding it down for a few more seconds, she checked to see if she had everything as she continued onward, hoping she didn't leave anything behind in her haste to go. No one else in her clan felt the need to join her, not even Fiona, who loved to dress up, and Clouds was too buisy brewing for the clan she he couldn't accompany her to the party. So Custard went alone, getting in a few encounters with monsters and such. Is that it!? the nocturne thought as she spotted a glow light in the distance.
((@CaptainCoolbeard @Awesum14706 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16669013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166691/16669013_350.png[/img] [/url] Well i guess here goes i'm switching to lav if you couldnt tell)) The trees towered above the dragoness like some sort of twisted temple, but each wingbeat was confident and each turn with purpose. The dragons she had left behind would be fine without her, knowing them they would be celebrating. She grumbled and flew further into the dark. A glow filtered through the trees before her, but it was far too bright to be natural. The Fae flew from tree to tree, shadows dancing around her. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark, and she was [i]not[/i] appreciating the dragon who was currently being to bright for her. She had escaped this night for one reason, and one reason alone. She did not appreciate the invitation, and she really wanted some [i]peace[/i], and [i]quiet[/i], and [i]dark[/i]. Another tree flew by her, twisted branches reaching out to snag her wings, but she was more annoyed with the Skydancer standing before her, who was currently being [i]very bright[/i].
((@CaptainCoolbeard
@Awesum14706

16669013_350.png

Well i guess here goes
i'm switching to lav if you couldnt tell))

The trees towered above the dragoness like some sort of twisted temple, but each wingbeat was confident and each turn with purpose. The dragons she had left behind would be fine without her, knowing them they would be celebrating. She grumbled and flew further into the dark.

A glow filtered through the trees before her, but it was far too bright to be natural. The Fae flew from tree to tree, shadows dancing around her. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark, and she was not appreciating the dragon who was currently being to bright for her. She had escaped this night for one reason, and one reason alone.

She did not appreciate the invitation, and she really wanted some peace, and quiet, and dark.

Another tree flew by her, twisted branches reaching out to snag her wings, but she was more annoyed with the Skydancer standing before her, who was currently being very bright.
HcHTnYr.png
+3 fr time
?6pS7F=platform.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
(wut wut wut
why did you mention me
must I join)
(wut wut wut
why did you mention me
must I join)
Awesum, aka Ruler of Awesumness, Nerd Lord and Geek King
(( @Awesum14706
if you want to thats why i asked on chat))
(( @Awesum14706
if you want to thats why i asked on chat))
HcHTnYr.png
+3 fr time
?6pS7F=platform.png
(I don't really want to right now...)
(I don't really want to right now...)
((@Awesum14706
that's fine c:))
((@Awesum14706
that's fine c:))
HcHTnYr.png
+3 fr time
?6pS7F=platform.png
((ooohhhh lmao this is gonna be fuunnnnnn >:3ccc for all of you who dont know circe is an evil pirate and she's come to crash your party and shes bringing the gay. also dont mind her thinking and talking....she doesnt use proper english obviously lmao)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15697569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156976/15697569_350.png[/img] [/url] Circe squawked loudly, shouting curses into the eerie darkness that surrounded her. She narrowed her eyes and lashed her tail, wishing a cruel and painful death to the knobby root that stubbed her claw. She sighed and tried to flatten her feathers to no avail, remarking to herself how ridiculously puffy she looked. She trudged through the dark undergrowth, unable to see anything at all and just hoping that she didnt walk into a tree. She had to keep narrowing her eyes, searching for any sigh on life and light at all...[i]'pparently theres a party or sumthin' here....woldn't hurt to do a little pillagin'...I AM a pirate after all....and judging by the time of year, its probaly one of those ridiculous "costume parties". Ha. I'll just pretend im dressed 's a pirate...that'll work.[/i] She smiled to herself, congratulating her own guile. She slithered through the forest as best she could with her cumbersome robotic hind legs, keeping her wings tucked against herself tightly. Eventually, she made out a light perked up, making a quick beeline for the glow, hoping she could just pop in and steal everything, then pop out with anyone really noticing her. ((haha this will be fun))
((ooohhhh lmao this is gonna be fuunnnnnn >:3ccc for all of you who dont know circe is an evil pirate and she's come to crash your party and shes bringing the gay. also dont mind her thinking and talking....she doesnt use proper english obviously lmao))

15697569_350.png

Circe squawked loudly, shouting curses into the eerie darkness that surrounded her. She narrowed her eyes and lashed her tail, wishing a cruel and painful death to the knobby root that stubbed her claw. She sighed and tried to flatten her feathers to no avail, remarking to herself how ridiculously puffy she looked. She trudged through the dark undergrowth, unable to see anything at all and just hoping that she didnt walk into a tree.

She had to keep narrowing her eyes, searching for any sigh on life and light at all...'pparently theres a party or sumthin' here....woldn't hurt to do a little pillagin'...I AM a pirate after all....and judging by the time of year, its probaly one of those ridiculous "costume parties". Ha. I'll just pretend im dressed 's a pirate...that'll work. She smiled to herself, congratulating her own guile. She slithered through the forest as best she could with her cumbersome robotic hind legs, keeping her wings tucked against herself tightly.

Eventually, she made out a light perked up, making a quick beeline for the glow, hoping she could just pop in and steal everything, then pop out with anyone really noticing her.

((haha this will be fun))
2cy2nn4.png
(My sona is a bit underdressed for this. I might join later.)
(My sona is a bit underdressed for this. I might join later.)
@Kassiel

@TreeDragon

@LunaTheEclipse

@CaptainCoolbeard

(Wait guys it should be best to ping because it should let us know when we're ready to reply??? Also should we go in an order or no?)

(And Loost if Circe and Ginerva meet the party with be twice as gay. c:)
@Kassiel

@TreeDragon

@LunaTheEclipse

@CaptainCoolbeard

(Wait guys it should be best to ping because it should let us know when we're ready to reply??? Also should we go in an order or no?)

(And Loost if Circe and Ginerva meet the party with be twice as gay. c:)
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
- and ocassionaly an artist
(( @Kassiel
@TreeDragon
@CaptainCoolbeard
@EtherealRaven

poke?))
(( @Kassiel