Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] my gems. your fodder.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
( so you don't want a ping if I say 'no'? Um, ok; here's a long answer you may not read, then ^^; )

1) It's... not, actually, but it was coined in about the same era.
(It is a reference, kinda-maybe, to something I know essentially nothing about. Which amuses me ^^ )

2) One of us is very confused. (well, maybe both of us XD)
* This month (October) is Plague's festival, and November is Earth's... I'm pretty sure Shadow is February (but it might be April).
* I've only heard that it's bad form to keep a flight from having first for the week of their festival (usually the last full week of the month)--not for the entire month. (Getting first place for an entire month is generally assumed to be practically impossible, but also no one has been willing to try it).

I'm 100% not buying fodder to re-donate--all sales here get exalted to Flamecaller. On those weeks when a Flight is conquesting for their festival and Fire is also profit-pushing, I will shut this thread down hard if there is any real expectation that Fire would come out on first.

3) Having said all that.... personally, I can't buy any fodder for treasure right now, sorry :(
I don't mind if any of my affiliates want to make an offer, though.

This week, your best bet might be water's conquest raffle, they're offering treasure AND raffle tickets for fodder.
( so you don't want a ping if I say 'no'? Um, ok; here's a long answer you may not read, then ^^; )

(It is a reference, kinda-maybe, to something I know essentially nothing about. Which amuses me ^^ )

* This month (October) is Plague's festival, and November is Earth's... I'm pretty sure Shadow is February (but it might be April).
* I've only heard that it's bad form to keep a flight from having first for the week of their festival (usually the last full week of the month)--not for the entire month. (Getting first place for an entire month is generally assumed to be practically impossible, but also no one has been willing to try it).

I'm 100% not buying fodder to re-donate--all sales here get exalted to Flamecaller. On those weeks when a Flight is conquesting for their festival and Fire is also profit-pushing, I will shut this thread down hard if there is any real expectation that Fire would come out on first.

3) Having said all that.... personally, I can't buy any fodder for treasure right now, sorry :(

This week, your best bet might be water's conquest raffle, they're offering treasure AND raffle tickets for fodder.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
[quote name="StrykeSlammerII" date=2015-10-09 02:11:37] ( so you don't want a ping if I say 'no'? Um, ok; here's a long answer you may not read, then ^^; ) 1) It's... not, actually, but it was coined in about the same era. (It is a reference, kinda-maybe, to something I know essentially nothing about. Which amuses me ^^ ) 2) One of us is very confused. (well, maybe both of us XD) * This month (October) is Plague's festival, and November is Earth's... I'm pretty sure Shadow is February (but it might be April). * I've only heard that it's bad form to keep a flight from having first for the week of their festival (usually the last full week of the month)--not for the entire month. (Getting first place for an entire month is generally assumed to be practically impossible, but also no one has been willing to try it). I'm 100% not buying fodder to re-donate--all sales here get exalted to Flamecaller. On those weeks when a Flight is conquesting for their festival and Fire is also profit-pushing, I will shut this thread down hard if there is any real expectation that Fire would come out on first. 3) Having said all that.... personally, I can't buy any fodder for treasure right now, sorry :( I don't mind if any of my affiliates want to make an offer, though. This week, your best bet might be water's conquest raffle, they're offering treasure AND raffle tickets for fodder. [/quote] @StrykeSlammerII Yes, clearly I was confused. I forgot that the dominance was a weekly thing not a monthly thing and I forgot what month my clans holiday was. (shadow is sposed to be about illusions and trickery so why wouldnt it be halloween, trickmurk circus/trick or treat?) No biggie. I'm just randomly tossing offers at people as I really need to get some of these dragons outta my lair. Not quite desperate enough to start exalting hatchlings yet tho. :P
StrykeSlammerII wrote on 2015-10-09:

@StrykeSlammerII
Yes, clearly I was confused. I forgot that the dominance was a weekly thing not a monthly thing and I forgot what month my clans holiday was. (shadow is sposed to be about illusions and trickery so why wouldnt it be halloween, trickmurk circus/trick or treat?)

No biggie. I'm just randomly tossing offers at people as I really need to get some of these dragons outta my lair. Not quite desperate enough to start exalting hatchlings yet tho. :P
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
@Silurian
Woo, thanks for all those dragons!
There's still one left though, she has an accent on :(

@Wocky @PinkWater @Ethiera
Thanks for your support! Having a bunch of dragons in the morning gives me a reason to drag myself out of bed XD
@Silurian
Woo, thanks for all those dragons!
There's still one left though, she has an accent on :(

@Wocky @PinkWater @Ethiera
Thanks for your support! Having a bunch of dragons in the morning gives me a reason to drag myself out of bed XD
Rule #1:

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
//

-Massivivid
@StrykeSlammerII Thanks for having a gem payout! Now I can afford a set of those silks before they're gone again! ^o^
I forgot about her accent, sorry - it should be gone now!
@StrykeSlammerII Thanks for having a gem payout! Now I can afford a set of those silks before they're gone again! ^o^
I forgot about her accent, sorry - it should be gone now!
@Silurian
You're quite welcome! I'm a little surprised it hasn't caught on as much with other flights, but it takes a bit of work sometimes to get enough gems ready.

and yes, my queue is empty now. thanks! ^_^
@Silurian
You're quite welcome! I'm a little surprised it hasn't caught on as much with other flights, but it takes a bit of work sometimes to get enough gems ready.

and yes, my queue is empty now. thanks! ^_^
Rule #1:

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
//

-Massivivid
@StrykeSlammerII Heads up, I've decided to send my small army of fodder to you. They'll start coming after I've finished the last couple. I'll send the dragons with bonuses first, and I'm not going to be in any rush for you to accept the CRs, so take your time. ^^
@StrykeSlammerII Heads up, I've decided to send my small army of fodder to you. They'll start coming after I've finished the last couple. I'll send the dragons with bonuses first, and I'm not going to be in any rush for you to accept the CRs, so take your time. ^^
@ziv Sending some CRs for you!
@ziv Sending some CRs for you!
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille
ah thank you! your first hatchling here is a nocturne though, which is today's breed bonus, so you should be getting 6 gems for it instead of 4!
@Itarille
ah thank you! your first hatchling here is a nocturne though, which is today's breed bonus, so you should be getting 6 gems for it instead of 4!
@ziv ah I knew I was forgetting something. I'll resend it - probably won't send the others till after rollover so I might send them to another user if they're online.
@ziv ah I knew I was forgetting something. I'll resend it - probably won't send the others till after rollover so I might send them to another user if they're online.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille
that's fine. 8)
i'll get to these shortly, then i'll be setting my status on the spreadsheet to busy.

@Malachite
you have two level 10s marked for 24, but a level 10 is 23 gems! and they have the underbelly gene bonus, so that's 25 gems for both of them. i'll be glad to buy them from you once that's corrected 8)

@Acencia
thanks for the support! i should be able to clear these before rollover, but i can only accept 8 of them at a time for now due to lair space. if it's alright with you it may take until shortly before rollover to get all 9 of them since i'll be training them!
@Itarille
that's fine. 8)
i'll get to these shortly, then i'll be setting my status on the spreadsheet to busy.

@Malachite
you have two level 10s marked for 24, but a level 10 is 23 gems! and they have the underbelly gene bonus, so that's 25 gems for both of them. i'll be glad to buy them from you once that's corrected 8)

@Acencia
thanks for the support! i should be able to clear these before rollover, but i can only accept 8 of them at a time for now due to lair space. if it's alright with you it may take until shortly before rollover to get all 9 of them since i'll be training them!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12