Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fav Characters die in the end
I wonder, though, if maybe that isn't an old human book of fables and fairy tales...about brave knights slaying dragons.

Not only do all your favorite characters die at the end, but they always get cast as the villain.
I wonder, though, if maybe that isn't an old human book of fables and fairy tales...about brave knights slaying dragons.

Not only do all your favorite characters die at the end, but they always get cast as the villain.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
A depressed one?
(random guess)
A depressed one?
(random guess)
insert life story here
[quote name="SkyeMyst" date=2015-10-07 08:30:07] Nahhh, the author is probably Andrew Hussie. [/quote] I agree with this
SkyeMyst wrote on 2015-10-07:
Nahhh, the author is probably Andrew Hussie.

I agree with this
maybe it was that isaac heller fellow.
maybe it was that isaac heller fellow.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="Wyrmie" date=2015-10-07 04:54:48] I wonder who the author is [/quote] Douglas Adams...?
Wyrmie wrote on 2015-10-07:
I wonder who the author is

Douglas Adams...?
GJ4HbdE.gif
[quote name="Vanshira" date=2015-10-07 09:00:44] I wonder, though, if maybe that isn't an old human book of fables and fairy tales...about brave knights slaying dragons. Not only do all your favorite characters die at the end, but they always get cast as the villain. [/quote] Wow. This.
Vanshira wrote on 2015-10-07:

Wow. This.
eZ5CPeG.gif
*cries*
SIRIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*cries*
SIRIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[quote name="VirusBite666" date=2015-10-07 11:30:39] *cries* SIRIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [/quote]
VirusBite666 wrote on 2015-10-07:
*cries*
SIRIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
@Pilotslover
I feel your pain, there. Most of my favorites tend to end up badly, too. At first, I always thought well, that´s what fanfiction is for. Now I think - that´s what fandragons are for. ;)
Notice I say, most. Found one (through here, funnily enough) who doesn´t. Didn´t. Yet. XD
@Pilotslover
I feel your pain, there. Most of my favorites tend to end up badly, too. At first, I always thought well, that´s what fanfiction is for. Now I think - that´s what fandragons are for. ;)
Notice I say, most. Found one (through here, funnily enough) who doesn´t. Didn´t. Yet. XD
@Morigan
And yet you still fall in love with new characters again and the pain happens again.

Why do we do this to ourselves? XD
@Morigan
And yet you still fall in love with new characters again and the pain happens again.

Why do we do this to ourselves? XD
Yt4sddf.png