Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 87 88
@Yarik Ctrl+c on the image and open a new file on PC and press ctrl+v. it should have made a canvas the right size for testing. then you can duplicate the flattened accent onto the pasted image. The BG will probably be black but nothing i've been able to go about that. XP That's how i do it at least.
@Yarik Ctrl+c on the image and open a new file on PC and press ctrl+v. it should have made a canvas the right size for testing. then you can duplicate the flattened accent onto the pasted image. The BG will probably be black but nothing i've been able to go about that. XP That's how i do it at least.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@Tokagero: Yeha, I compared my skin on the black-background image too. I couldn't spot anything so I hope the resizing didn't harm the lineart. (Everybody has to rezise it. I think it usually should be okay. It's just thhat a friend had a 1pixel difference on their accent after resizing so I started to be worried, haha)
@Tokagero: Yeha, I compared my skin on the black-background image too. I couldn't spot anything so I hope the resizing didn't harm the lineart. (Everybody has to rezise it. I think it usually should be okay. It's just thhat a friend had a 1pixel difference on their accent after resizing so I started to be worried, haha)
@Yarik oh jeez haha yeah that would be a pain. I wonder what would happen if the judges picked an amazing accent to win and then found out it was one pixel off... maybe they would message the person who made it to let them know so they could fix it? Or maybe they don't have time for that kind of stuff...
@Yarik oh jeez haha yeah that would be a pain. I wonder what would happen if the judges picked an amazing accent to win and then found out it was one pixel off... maybe they would message the person who made it to let them know so they could fix it? Or maybe they don't have time for that kind of stuff...
I just. I don't often post in the forums outside of selling dragons/buying art or accents, but I had to talk to someone about this.

Have you guys seen the Springtrap skin? I always follow the skin submission posts for festivals and always get my hopes up, but that one legitimately had me squealing. I dunno FRs policies on fan skins/accent but oh my gosh I'm excited. I want, like, ten. It's out of lore, and I only own three coatls, but I want a whole army of awful little Springtraps, discarded by the tech dragons in my clan because of the horrible accidents that keep happening.

This is my first RoR, since I joined in April, and I'm already in love with a ton of the submissions. I hope more keep coming in! I've been looking forward to this one the most :)
I just. I don't often post in the forums outside of selling dragons/buying art or accents, but I had to talk to someone about this.

Have you guys seen the Springtrap skin? I always follow the skin submission posts for festivals and always get my hopes up, but that one legitimately had me squealing. I dunno FRs policies on fan skins/accent but oh my gosh I'm excited. I want, like, ten. It's out of lore, and I only own three coatls, but I want a whole army of awful little Springtraps, discarded by the tech dragons in my clan because of the horrible accidents that keep happening.

This is my first RoR, since I joined in April, and I'm already in love with a ton of the submissions. I hope more keep coming in! I've been looking forward to this one the most :)
I was just about to say the same thing, LOVE THE SPRINGTRAP SKIN!
I was just about to say the same thing, LOVE THE SPRINGTRAP SKIN!
9YmzAZz.pngAl1BEGR.png kI850Ts.pngUuKod4C.png0HBKL8H.png
swDbP9P.png
MHHKqsF.png
tqGkHih.png
jI9KbMj.png
C2zykEL.png
Guys. My sister just told me about the plague-est parasitic flower EVER and someone should make a skin/accent or SOMEHTING with it because its just so cool. [img]http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/rafflesiaarnflw1.jpg[/img] Look at it. And look at the description (#2 at http://listverse.com/2011/05/30/top-10-amazing-carrion-plants/) "The Rafflesia arnoldii is the largest individual flower in the world, and is an endemic plant that occurs only in the rainforest of Bengkulu, Sumatra Island, Indonesia and Malaysia. There are several kinds of Rafflesia in these areas, but the arnoldii is the largest at up to 1 meter/3 feet in diameter it can weigh up to 11 kg.It lives as a parasite on the Tetrastigma vine, which grows only in primary (undisturbed) rainforests. Rafflesia lacks any observable leaves, stems or even roots, yet is still considered a vascular plant. Similar to fungi, individuals grow as thread-like strands of tissue completely embedded within, and in intimate contact with, surrounding host cells from which nutrients and water are obtained. This plant produces no leaves, stems or roots and does not have chlorophyll. It can only be seen when it is ready to reproduce. Perhaps the only part of Rafflesia that is identifiable as distinctly plant-like are the flowers; although, even these are unusual since they attain massive proportions, have a reddish-brown coloration and stink of rotting flesh, which is why it was nicknamed the “corpse flower”. This scent attracts insects such as flies, which then pollinate the rare plant." I just really think this is cool and it excites me SO MUCH because ITS LIKE NATURE AND PLAGUE AT THE SAME TIME DO YOU UNDERSTAND OH MY GOSH please I just want this on a derg so bad and I'm sorry for such a lengthy and probably annoying post i'm so sorry.
Guys. My sister just told me about the plague-est parasitic flower EVER and someone should make a skin/accent or SOMEHTING with it because its just so cool.
rafflesiaarnflw1.jpg
Look at it. And look at the description (#2 at http://listverse.com/2011/05/30/top-10-amazing-carrion-plants/)
"The Rafflesia arnoldii is the largest individual flower in the world, and is an endemic plant that occurs only in the rainforest of Bengkulu, Sumatra Island, Indonesia and Malaysia. There are several kinds of Rafflesia in these areas, but the arnoldii is the largest at up to 1 meter/3 feet in diameter it can weigh up to 11 kg.It lives as a parasite on the Tetrastigma vine, which grows only in primary (undisturbed) rainforests. Rafflesia lacks any observable leaves, stems or even roots, yet is still considered a vascular plant. Similar to fungi, individuals grow as thread-like strands of tissue completely embedded within, and in intimate contact with, surrounding host cells from which nutrients and water are obtained. This plant produces no leaves, stems or roots and does not have chlorophyll. It can only be seen when it is ready to reproduce. Perhaps the only part of Rafflesia that is identifiable as distinctly plant-like are the flowers; although, even these are unusual since they attain massive proportions, have a reddish-brown coloration and stink of rotting flesh, which is why it was nicknamed the “corpse flower”. This scent attracts insects such as flies, which then pollinate the rare plant."

I just really think this is cool and it excites me SO MUCH because ITS LIKE NATURE AND PLAGUE AT THE SAME TIME DO YOU UNDERSTAND OH MY GOSH please I just want this on a derg so bad and I'm sorry for such a lengthy and probably annoying post i'm so sorry.
@GalenIndoran
Want!
@GalenIndoran
Want!
Y3kY2LN.png
Hello folks! This thread is temporarily locked while it is reviewed and cleaned up. Thank you!
Hello folks! This thread is temporarily locked while it is reviewed and cleaned up. Thank you!
All right! Thank you for your patience. The thread is now back open for the Riot of Rot Contest discussion!

Note: a handful of posts were removed due to inflammatory statements or for targeting groups of players.
All right! Thank you for your patience. The thread is now back open for the Riot of Rot Contest discussion!

Note: a handful of posts were removed due to inflammatory statements or for targeting groups of players.
@Tox Thanks for the lovely complement! I'm glad you liked my skin :D
@Tox Thanks for the lovely complement! I'm glad you liked my skin :D
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 87 88