Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done
Done
Done
I'm fine with lending Lazulite so long as I get him back! :) Just send me a dragon trade when you're ready.
I'm fine with lending Lazulite so long as I get him back! :) Just send me a dragon trade when you're ready.
@NataliaKills I also would be fine with lending Tempestas. To further assure return, I ask for a like valued dragon in exchange, (to be returned to you of course when Tempestas is returned to me).

Also, it has been my experience that the nest is usually split between the lairs of the two parents with the host lair (you in this case) getting first pick. In this case, though neither dragon is yours, the project is fully yours, so of course you would have pick of the nest. Given this, if there is more than one egg, would it be acceptable to you (@tontontonberry both of you) for me to select and receive a baby after you have yours?

Oh and just sent a crossroads exchange with your proposed swap when you are ready.
@NataliaKills I also would be fine with lending Tempestas. To further assure return, I ask for a like valued dragon in exchange, (to be returned to you of course when Tempestas is returned to me).

Also, it has been my experience that the nest is usually split between the lairs of the two parents with the host lair (you in this case) getting first pick. In this case, though neither dragon is yours, the project is fully yours, so of course you would have pick of the nest. Given this, if there is more than one egg, would it be acceptable to you (@tontontonberry both of you) for me to select and receive a baby after you have yours?

Oh and just sent a crossroads exchange with your proposed swap when you are ready.
-A Blade Warm as Ice Carving A Home In Your Heart-
Yeah, sounds good to me! I'm fine with y'all taking first dibs at hatchlings. I'll just take one if there's extras you don't want. :)
Yeah, sounds good to me! I'm fine with y'all taking first dibs at hatchlings. I'll just take one if there's extras you don't want. :)
Accepted the trade, I'll make sure to take good care of Dave while he's with me! :)
Accepted the trade, I'll make sure to take good care of Dave while he's with me! :)
@NataliaKills

Don't worry at all. Jane is already making friends around the lair and has even won the devotion of a blue dragon reef snail that was in our bestiary! And really no need to send food, you are feeding Tempestas after all. :)
@NataliaKills

Don't worry at all. Jane is already making friends around the lair and has even won the devotion of a blue dragon reef snail that was in our bestiary! And really no need to send food, you are feeding Tempestas after all. :)
0h! They are adorable!!!!
0h! They are adorable!!!!
Awww, they're adorable!
Awww, they're adorable!