Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Why can't I dress my Permababy?
Okay, so I know you can't normally dress up hatchlings, of course, but I know I've seen other people with permababy dragons wearing attire? What's the deal?
Okay, so I know you can't normally dress up hatchlings, of course, but I know I've seen other people with permababy dragons wearing attire? What's the deal?
agender_zpsyshqiix2.pngpansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@starclutter

Permababies with apparel were/are the result of an exploit that has since been patched. They can't wear apparel through normal means, unfortunately. :c
@starclutter

Permababies with apparel were/are the result of an exploit that has since been patched. They can't wear apparel through normal means, unfortunately. :c
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil Ohh... I see...
@LilithServil Ohh... I see...
@starclutter
Yeah... Permababies are no different than hatchlings except they can't be exalted or sold... It's really unfortunate and I wish dressing them was a thing.
@starclutter
Yeah... Permababies are no different than hatchlings except they can't be exalted or sold... It's really unfortunate and I wish dressing them was a thing.
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil Oh well! I don't regret permababying my kid either way, I just thought that you could give them attire so that's a bit disappointing.
@LilithServil Oh well! I don't regret permababying my kid either way, I just thought that you could give them attire so that's a bit disappointing.
@starclutter It's a shame isn't it. At least it'll be eternally adorable! If you want, I could do an image of your dragon with any type of apparel... I'm just bored and I'd love to dress your little mirror up! I've already done several (of mine and some scrying) and one of the examples is my spiral with silks and bows. Just click the image in my signature if you want to know more about it (it's free for now!). [s]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1599737] [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2r2p5kk.jpg[/img] [/url]
@starclutter
It's a shame isn't it. At least it'll be eternally adorable! If you want, I could do an image of your dragon with any type of apparel... I'm just bored and I'd love to dress your little mirror up! I've already done several (of mine and some scrying) and one of the examples is my spiral with silks and bows. Just click the image in my signature if you want to know more about it (it's free for now!).

2r2p5kk.jpg
eQl8tXy.pnggs8OSgi.png6xoSRhj.pnghmyLcmF.pngHwjRnuS.png