Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breed request
1 2
@Hjt Thanks! Two eggs so crossing fingers and toes haha. He'll be back in 5 days :)
@Hjt Thanks! Two eggs so crossing fingers and toes haha. He'll be back in 5 days :)
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Hjt He's on his way home! One baby of each sex and the boy is seafoam!!! Yay!! Thanks so so much. Are you sure there is nothing you or your friend collect/want for his loan?
@Hjt He's on his way home! One baby of each sex and the boy is seafoam!!! Yay!! Thanks so so much. Are you sure there is nothing you or your friend collect/want for his loan?
@zenhugz

Got him! Nope we're good, it was no problem at all! We're just happy that we were able to help you breed the hatchling you were looking for! :) Thanks for taking good care of him.
@zenhugz

Got him! Nope we're good, it was no problem at all! We're just happy that we were able to help you breed the hatchling you were looking for! :) Thanks for taking good care of him.
@Hjt Haha I am obsessive about the care and feeding of dragons :D Thanks again! I am so happy with my cute siblings :D You know the lair space problem and I was asking myself how many blue and yellow dragons I need, and decided ALL OF THEM haha!
@Hjt Haha I am obsessive about the care and feeding of dragons :D Thanks again! I am so happy with my cute siblings :D You know the lair space problem and I was asking myself how many blue and yellow dragons I need, and decided ALL OF THEM haha!
@zenhugz

That's good! I try to stay on top of feeding my dragons. But unfortunately school gets in the way sometimes. As you can see by my response times. ;) They did turn out super adorable, I hope you enjoy them! And what is this lair space thing you speak of? Don't be silly, of course more dragons will always be needed lol.
@zenhugz

That's good! I try to stay on top of feeding my dragons. But unfortunately school gets in the way sometimes. As you can see by my response times. ;) They did turn out super adorable, I hope you enjoy them! And what is this lair space thing you speak of? Don't be silly, of course more dragons will always be needed lol.
@Hjt Understandable! I think once I am full time at home with my boys I will have trouble keeping up with the feeding haha. I have a 2.5 year old and a one month old, but right now the two year old is still in daycare while I recover so I have tons of time to goof around. Once he's home I'll be very busy :)

Haha I keep looking at my lair and wondering if I should try to save the money and spend it now or if I should save and hope that we do good in our dom battle in November!
@Hjt Understandable! I think once I am full time at home with my boys I will have trouble keeping up with the feeding haha. I have a 2.5 year old and a one month old, but right now the two year old is still in daycare while I recover so I have tons of time to goof around. Once he's home I'll be very busy :)

Haha I keep looking at my lair and wondering if I should try to save the money and spend it now or if I should save and hope that we do good in our dom battle in November!
@zenhugz

Wow yea I bet you will have your hands full soon! And congrats on your new baby! :3

I would always advise to save, because it's the better idea in the long run. But let's be honest, who actually manages to save up for extended periods of time when there are pretty dragons around. I know I lack the willpower. ;) Then again November is a long way off sort of.
@zenhugz

Wow yea I bet you will have your hands full soon! And congrats on your new baby! :3

I would always advise to save, because it's the better idea in the long run. But let's be honest, who actually manages to save up for extended periods of time when there are pretty dragons around. I know I lack the willpower. ;) Then again November is a long way off sort of.
@Hjt Thank you :)

Hmm yeah save a ton and do multiple rows if we do good haha. Then again, Wind is not known for dom skills. The problem is I fill my lair with pretty dragons then I HAVE to save! At least ntil I can afford the next lair expansion. What I need is a registration window so I can give away some dragons that I would wince about exalting (like the ones I bought for 25-30K and no longer love).
@Hjt Thank you :)

Hmm yeah save a ton and do multiple rows if we do good haha. Then again, Wind is not known for dom skills. The problem is I fill my lair with pretty dragons then I HAVE to save! At least ntil I can afford the next lair expansion. What I need is a registration window so I can give away some dragons that I would wince about exalting (like the ones I bought for 25-30K and no longer love).
1 2