Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Humans are disgusting.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="Astrofiziks" date=2015-09-28 20:27:21] i have some virtual dragons i am a god [/quote]
Astrofiziks wrote on 2015-09-28:
i have some virtual dragons i am a god
10229.png .
Ha'aut
~~~~~
it's always time for more eggs
click for wishlist
. 10227.png
@GrrTheGoreMagala I think haveabetterday and ashotinthedark had issues with what you said earlier not because you called those children 'children', but because you addressed them as 'mindless abominations'. [quote]And the kids [b]who you had to deal with[/b] (i'm going to assume that they are popular and in a clique) are exactly that. They are mindless cattle, sheep, livestock that follows the master. They are[b] instinct driven abominations[/b]. They did what they did for they do not know better. They're brainless fodder that follows the newest trends no matter how stupid or damaging they might be, for they do not know better.[/quote] I'm not sure how anyone could've looked at this and thought you were simply calling those children childish.
@GrrTheGoreMagala

I think haveabetterday and ashotinthedark had issues with what you said earlier not because you called those children 'children', but because you addressed them as 'mindless abominations'.
Quote:
And the kids who you had to deal with (i'm going to assume that they are popular and in a clique) are exactly that. They are mindless cattle, sheep, livestock that follows the master. They are instinct driven abominations. They did what they did for they do not know better. They're brainless fodder that follows the newest trends no matter how stupid or damaging they might be, for they do not know better.

I'm not sure how anyone could've looked at this and thought you were simply calling those children childish.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@GrrTheGoreMagala trying too hard to be edgy. What, did the popular kids shove you in a locker? And also, I find that there are very few reasonable or decent people on FR. This site's mostly just a circle jerk of tumblrinas and ********. Honestly, this place is as bad as 4chan, but with less honesty and more passive-agressiveness.

Though I have one thing to add: little children (six and under) are animals. I don't mean they are sub-human or evil, they just behave far more like monkeys than adults. Their brain just isn't developed enough to make decisions based in logic instead of instinct, and there's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make them any more evil than it makes a monkey evil. And chances are they will grow out of it eventually, too.
@GrrTheGoreMagala trying too hard to be edgy. What, did the popular kids shove you in a locker? And also, I find that there are very few reasonable or decent people on FR. This site's mostly just a circle jerk of tumblrinas and ********. Honestly, this place is as bad as 4chan, but with less honesty and more passive-agressiveness.

Though I have one thing to add: little children (six and under) are animals. I don't mean they are sub-human or evil, they just behave far more like monkeys than adults. Their brain just isn't developed enough to make decisions based in logic instead of instinct, and there's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make them any more evil than it makes a monkey evil. And chances are they will grow out of it eventually, too.
9D8YYS1.png
What a thread.
What a thread.
PJb908Z.png
@jarethbowie def. This thread is a beautiful trainwreck.
@jarethbowie def. This thread is a beautiful trainwreck.
9D8YYS1.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/vSSdLSLbGIXio/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
[center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/30170e72b878f33d4bddb7b2ae44340b/tumblr_mgboysrO7Y1qggfyxo2_250.gif[/img]
tumblr_mgboysrO7Y1qggfyxo2_250.gif
qesQFkT.gif
[quote name="jarethbowie" date=2015-09-28 20:52:27] What a thread. [/quote] This is honestly the strangest thread I've encountered It's gone through so many topics and tangents Who even knows where it'll be tomorrow? Or even in a couple hours? You can't predict that
jarethbowie wrote on 2015-09-28:
What a thread.

This is honestly the strangest thread I've encountered

It's gone through so many topics and tangents

Who even knows where it'll be tomorrow? Or even in a couple hours? You can't predict that
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@CosmicCoelacanth
By human beings I mean the human race as a collective whole. I think the human race as a whole has done some pretty bad things and I'm sorry for confusing you. As for the thing with trends. I have never liked trends or have found a decent person who likes trends. I'm just generalizing from my experience with popular people who follow trends. To be honest for my point I felt like I was trying to relate to Mime. To show her how I see it and make her feel better.
@Interitum
1. I was referring to human beings as a whole and how on natural instinct we act like animals, following the leader.
2.Refer to reply post one on how I feel about children.
3.I said the instinct thing as referring to how some people mindlessly follow trends because "It's the cool thing to do" regardless if such trends could be life threatening.
4.I agree with you about the fact that not everyone is as intelligent. (also I feel you)
5.Thanks for seeing my point.
6.I agree some people are just smarter then others. I didn't mean to come out as ignorant I-I really don't know.

I didn't mean to appear like a *** and by that I'm serious. So I'm sorry if my views offended anyone. (If you want more info ping me)
@CosmicCoelacanth
By human beings I mean the human race as a collective whole. I think the human race as a whole has done some pretty bad things and I'm sorry for confusing you. As for the thing with trends. I have never liked trends or have found a decent person who likes trends. I'm just generalizing from my experience with popular people who follow trends. To be honest for my point I felt like I was trying to relate to Mime. To show her how I see it and make her feel better.
@Interitum
1. I was referring to human beings as a whole and how on natural instinct we act like animals, following the leader.
2.Refer to reply post one on how I feel about children.
3.I said the instinct thing as referring to how some people mindlessly follow trends because "It's the cool thing to do" regardless if such trends could be life threatening.
4.I agree with you about the fact that not everyone is as intelligent. (also I feel you)
5.Thanks for seeing my point.
6.I agree some people are just smarter then others. I didn't mean to come out as ignorant I-I really don't know.

I didn't mean to appear like a *** and by that I'm serious. So I'm sorry if my views offended anyone. (If you want more info ping me)
@Claptrap
I don't know what to say I'm sorry for causing you such shame. I just felt like what I posted related to what Mime was talking about.
@Claptrap
I don't know what to say I'm sorry for causing you such shame. I just felt like what I posted related to what Mime was talking about.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16