Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Amiibos?
1 2 3
I have Kirby, and Ike. qwq

I want the other FE amiibos. And Kid Icarus, Lucario, and a Falco amiibo. But good luck to me.
I have Kirby, and Ike. qwq

I want the other FE amiibos. And Kid Icarus, Lucario, and a Falco amiibo. But good luck to me.
MVxSTuW.jpg
I've got Kirby, Pikachu, and Meta Knight. The only ones I want to get otherwise is Greninja and Sonic, maybe King Dedede.

I don't have a way to play with them in game, I just want my favorite characters. Had to buy Meta Knight online though, for more then I should have.
I've got Kirby, Pikachu, and Meta Knight. The only ones I want to get otherwise is Greninja and Sonic, maybe King Dedede.

I don't have a way to play with them in game, I just want my favorite characters. Had to buy Meta Knight online though, for more then I should have.
I want to collect all of them but it's so aggravating to keep up with the releases and then fight people for the limited quantities. So far I'm only missing:

Captain Falcon, Pit, Little Mac, Sonic, Ike, Shulk, Lucario, Meta Knight, Robin, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Dark Pit, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Dr Mario, and all of Wave 6 because I think they just came out? All of those except Sonic I've never seen in real life... like ever. Not even once and couldn't buy it. I've never even seen them stocked :/

(oh and that's not counting the Super Mario series, Splatoon Series, Yoshi's Wooly World series, or Pixel Marios, because I haven't started collecting those yet).
I want to collect all of them but it's so aggravating to keep up with the releases and then fight people for the limited quantities. So far I'm only missing:

Captain Falcon, Pit, Little Mac, Sonic, Ike, Shulk, Lucario, Meta Knight, Robin, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Dark Pit, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Dr Mario, and all of Wave 6 because I think they just came out? All of those except Sonic I've never seen in real life... like ever. Not even once and couldn't buy it. I've never even seen them stocked :/

(oh and that's not counting the Super Mario series, Splatoon Series, Yoshi's Wooly World series, or Pixel Marios, because I haven't started collecting those yet).
Right now I only own my favorite heroes, Samus and Link.

Though, I can't wait until Shovel Knight appears. x3
Right now I only own my favorite heroes, Samus and Link.

Though, I can't wait until Shovel Knight appears. x3
ME. I AM STUCK IN THE VORTEX OF AMIIBO HELL.

I have -- Mario, Link, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Peach, Marth, Villager, Zelda, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Toon Link, Shiek, Ike, Sonic, Mega Man, Charizard, Wario, Pacman, Ness, Zero Suit Samus, Ganon, Olimar, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, Toad, Silver Mario, the 3 Splatoon ones, R.O.B., Duck Hunt, and Game and Watch. I believe I have a Palutena and Dark Pit waiting for me in Japan.

Marth, Link, Samus, Fox, Marth, and Villager are first set, so I got them when they recently came out. I remember searching everywhere for Marth since he was the first one I wanted with Samus, and I couldn't find him. My parents managed to find one somewhere and gifted it to me for Christmas.

The only Amiibo I //really// need now is Lucina. I am set with Marth, Samus, and Zero Suit Samus. All I need now is Lucina and I can die happily with my favourites. :') //stood in line at best buy the day lucina was released and still didn't get her sobs. but aay i got the splatoon 3 pack!!
ME. I AM STUCK IN THE VORTEX OF AMIIBO HELL.

I have -- Mario, Link, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Peach, Marth, Villager, Zelda, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Toon Link, Shiek, Ike, Sonic, Mega Man, Charizard, Wario, Pacman, Ness, Zero Suit Samus, Ganon, Olimar, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, Toad, Silver Mario, the 3 Splatoon ones, R.O.B., Duck Hunt, and Game and Watch. I believe I have a Palutena and Dark Pit waiting for me in Japan.

Marth, Link, Samus, Fox, Marth, and Villager are first set, so I got them when they recently came out. I remember searching everywhere for Marth since he was the first one I wanted with Samus, and I couldn't find him. My parents managed to find one somewhere and gifted it to me for Christmas.

The only Amiibo I //really// need now is Lucina. I am set with Marth, Samus, and Zero Suit Samus. All I need now is Lucina and I can die happily with my favourites. :') //stood in line at best buy the day lucina was released and still didn't get her sobs. but aay i got the splatoon 3 pack!!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
[quote name="Primmly" date=2015-09-26 12:02:56] Though I'd kill a man for that Splatoon 3-pack. [/quote] HONESTLY so far all i've got is yoshi and peach. i'm planning on learning from my mistakes with the splatoon pack by grabbing the yarn yoshis the moment they drop >:o i have heard the splatoon amiibos might re-release in december? i really hope it's true, i want that cool gear super bad
Primmly wrote on 2015-09-26:
Though I'd kill a man for that Splatoon 3-pack.

HONESTLY

so far all i've got is yoshi and peach. i'm planning on learning from my mistakes with the splatoon pack by grabbing the yarn yoshis the moment they drop >:o

i have heard the splatoon amiibos might re-release in december? i really hope it's true, i want that cool gear super bad
7zOPjcL.png
Got the splatoon triple pack as an early birthday, not sure what I named the inkling boy but I named the orange one mango and green squid squidly.

Idc that much abt reselling/collections I just want real life squid kiddies (and the dlc, of course)
Got the splatoon triple pack as an early birthday, not sure what I named the inkling boy but I named the orange one mango and green squid squidly.

Idc that much abt reselling/collections I just want real life squid kiddies (and the dlc, of course)
tumblr_nxdei30UhH1ujt5g9o1_250.png
I just have Ganondorf at the moment, but I'd like to get Samus (the regular one, not the Zero Suit one), the SMB!Bowser for Mario Party, and Donkey Kong down the road.
I just have Ganondorf at the moment, but I'd like to get Samus (the regular one, not the Zero Suit one), the SMB!Bowser for Mario Party, and Donkey Kong down the road.
JViYfKK.png
I only have a Peach amiibo. It was a gift from my cousin if I remember correctly as a way to say thank you for all the amiibo hunts I took him on, lol. Finally got a chance to open her and use her since the bf bought a wii u and we have smash now. :D
I only have a Peach amiibo. It was a gift from my cousin if I remember correctly as a way to say thank you for all the amiibo hunts I took him on, lol. Finally got a chance to open her and use her since the bf bought a wii u and we have smash now. :D
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@nightmariczor: Oh man, that sucks that you were there and didn't get a Lucina! I want her so bad. She's my sister's main fighter and I want to get one for her just because the figure looks cool, but I can't find it anywhere DX I didn't even know she'd come out until it was too late :c

Marth was so hard to find before the reprints. I got lucky when the Amiibos first came out. I had my dad pick up Marth and Villager when he was at Target, since I knew those were rares.... Of course I didn't realize Wii Fit Trainer was a rare too so I didn't get her and I've regretted that since XD Got a good-ish deal on ebay though so I guess its ok. Glad you got almost all your favorites! Good luck finding Lucina :D
@nightmariczor: Oh man, that sucks that you were there and didn't get a Lucina! I want her so bad. She's my sister's main fighter and I want to get one for her just because the figure looks cool, but I can't find it anywhere DX I didn't even know she'd come out until it was too late :c

Marth was so hard to find before the reprints. I got lucky when the Amiibos first came out. I had my dad pick up Marth and Villager when he was at Target, since I knew those were rares.... Of course I didn't realize Wii Fit Trainer was a rare too so I didn't get her and I've regretted that since XD Got a good-ish deal on ebay though so I guess its ok. Glad you got almost all your favorites! Good luck finding Lucina :D
1 2 3