Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me pick a job for this bab!!
i hatched this little cutie the other day but im having the [i]hardest[/i] time picking a role for her in my clan :-/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17115934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171160/17115934_350.png[/img] [/url] i already have a seer, guard, scribe/lorekeeper, alchemist, witch, blacksmith, inventor, and an astronomer.......but what should she be? D: i just cant settle on something. anyone have any ideas or suggestions??
i hatched this little cutie the other day but im having the hardest time picking a role for her in my clan :-/

17115934_350.png

i already have a seer, guard, scribe/lorekeeper, alchemist, witch, blacksmith, inventor, and an astronomer.......but what should she be? D: i just cant settle on something.

anyone have any ideas or suggestions??
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@dorrovick

She could be a cosmologist, which is a scientist who studies the evolution of the universe.

@dorrovick

She could be a cosmologist, which is a scientist who studies the evolution of the universe.

tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon
hmm thatd be a good idea :O but i already have a dragon dedicated to space bits :o hmm
@Justdevon
hmm thatd be a good idea :O but i already have a dragon dedicated to space bits :o hmm
@dorrovick

Hmmm maybe try her as a Judge (like court and such) I have one, and if not, a Healer.
@dorrovick

Hmmm maybe try her as a Judge (like court and such) I have one, and if not, a Healer.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@dorrovick
I'm basically just listing off a bunch based on my own clan, maybe one will ring true?

A proper healer/magical healer, arcane priestess, diplomat, contract maker, archaeologist, shop owner, cook, musician, artist, weaver, actress, merchant, a wishguard(anything you want to get list in their bio), scryer(find a dragon you want on teh SW and paste them in the dragons profile), treasurer, crystalmancer, librarian, familiar caretaker.
@dorrovick
I'm basically just listing off a bunch based on my own clan, maybe one will ring true?

A proper healer/magical healer, arcane priestess, diplomat, contract maker, archaeologist, shop owner, cook, musician, artist, weaver, actress, merchant, a wishguard(anything you want to get list in their bio), scryer(find a dragon you want on teh SW and paste them in the dragons profile), treasurer, crystalmancer, librarian, familiar caretaker.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@dorrovick You can always have more than one dragon in a job if you'd like to see her as one that's already chosen. Perhaps she can even be a pupil of one of your other dragons?

Also I see her as an astrologist for some reason.
@dorrovick You can always have more than one dragon in a job if you'd like to see her as one that's already chosen. Perhaps she can even be a pupil of one of your other dragons?

Also I see her as an astrologist for some reason.
I keep going on unintentionally long breaks from this game, lol. :p
@Justdevon @IronPen @Kallico

thank you all for your suggestions!! ;v; i really appreciate it
i think shes gonna be the clan doctor! and also probably in charge of caring for the familiars :D thanks everyone!
@Justdevon @IronPen @Kallico

thank you all for your suggestions!! ;v; i really appreciate it
i think shes gonna be the clan doctor! and also probably in charge of caring for the familiars :D thanks everyone!