Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68
Woah those familiars are gorgeous!
Woah those familiars are gorgeous!
I'm so excited :D the new familiars look amazing! SO EXCITED FOR MORE MAREN!

Edit: wow, the venue looks beautiful! *u*
I'm so excited :D the new familiars look amazing! SO EXCITED FOR MORE MAREN!

Edit: wow, the venue looks beautiful! *u*
ok A+ beautiful venue and loot and all that but...

can the strength/health of these mobs possibly be revisited? there's no reason the non-boss enemies in a level 20 venue should be harder to kill (and hit harder) than those in a venue one level up.

(i.e. my 129 STR dragon can kill all the Harpy's Roost mobs in one eliminate. the same dragon fails to kill FOUR non-boss mobs in the Crystal Pools, which is one level BELOW the Harpy's Roost)

Rebalance, please?

@undel

can the strength/health of these mobs possibly be revisited? there's no reason the non-boss enemies in a level 20 venue should be harder to kill (and hit harder) than those in a venue one level up.

(i.e. my 129 STR dragon can kill all the Harpy's Roost mobs in one eliminate. the same dragon fails to kill FOUR non-boss mobs in the Crystal Pools, which is one level BELOW the Harpy's Roost)

Rebalance, please?

@undel
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
sweeeeeeet
sweeeeeeet
Aaaaa this is great! I love the familiars!
Aaaaa this is great! I love the familiars!
tumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o2_75sq.pngtumblr_o0i4yzfVXo1umr0l0o4_75sq.png
I need pianos.
9pnPn6w.png
Haha, I'm just about to awaken my second Vulstal and I was like 'oh no, what other crystal themed familiar am I gonna be able to put with this dragon???'

I THINK I'M COVERED LOLOLOL
Haha, I'm just about to awaken my second Vulstal and I was like 'oh no, what other crystal themed familiar am I gonna be able to put with this dragon???'

I THINK I'M COVERED LOLOLOL
tumblr_inline_o2l2n1f9ew1qmu9vp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o2mije8TJ61qmu9vp_540.png
[quote name="paintedpolarbear" date=2015-09-26 13:32:45] ok A+ beautiful venue and loot and all that but... can the strength/health of these mobs possibly be revisited? there's no reason the non-boss enemies in a level 20 venue should be harder to kill (and hit harder) than those in a venue one level up. (i.e. my 129 STR dragon can kill all the Harpy's Roost mobs in one eliminate. the same dragon fails to kill FOUR non-boss mobs in the Crystal Pools, which is one level BELOW the Harpy's Roost) Rebalance, please? @undel [/quote] this honestly
paintedpolarbear wrote on 2015-09-26:

Rebalance, please?

@undel

this honestly
in love with the apatite fisher familiar :^)) )
in love with the apatite fisher familiar :^)) )
ohhh my god this is awesome
ohhh my god this is awesome
218c07bf1ddf9df8c8419ae2b265f377d600f1e0.jpg
[quote name="Oakwick" date=2015-09-26 12:51:41] I would like to formally apologize for being a whiny piece of dragon crap when you first said you were updating the Coliseum to make it a more balanced game. I was angry because for a while it was still not balanced and so I was just getting less stuff over all from it and I wanted my battle stones back. But forget that junk because I am getting tons of loot now in the upper levels and this was a great release for the last day of the festival! [/quote] Yeh, I also want to apologize for being a douchebag earlier in the site's history.
Oakwick wrote on 2015-09-26:
I would like to formally apologize for being a whiny piece of dragon crap when you first said you were updating the Coliseum to make it a more balanced game. I was angry because for a while it was still not balanced and so I was just getting less stuff over all from it and I wanted my battle stones back.

But forget that junk because I am getting tons of loot now in the upper levels and this was a great release for the last day of the festival!

Yeh, I also want to apologize for being a ********* earlier in the site's history.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68