Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons and other stuff
So as it turns out flight rising isnt really the site for me soo im giving every thing away! all the familiars i own are with dragons same with apparel. i have random items too just ask and i'll see if i have them. i dont care what you d with the dragons keep them or not its fine with me :) first come first serve. 2 dragons per person tho.

oh and i prefer that asking for items and such be done on pm, if you ask on here i probs wont see it thanks!
So as it turns out flight rising isnt really the site for me soo im giving every thing away! all the familiars i own are with dragons same with apparel. i have random items too just ask and i'll see if i have them. i dont care what you d with the dragons keep them or not its fine with me :) first come first serve. 2 dragons per person tho.

oh and i prefer that asking for items and such be done on pm, if you ask on here i probs wont see it thanks!
I still have some dragons and elk, painted centaur and one berserker stone as well as a bunch of random items!! feel free to ask for me to to give you items at random if you would like

I still have some dragons and elk, painted centaur and one berserker stone as well as a bunch of random items!! feel free to ask for me to to give you items at random if you would like

everything is going up on the AH for 1t now thank you everyone, goodbye
everything is going up on the AH for 1t now thank you everyone, goodbye