Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Faust @demonweasel
4050G for cowl
@Faust @demonweasel
4050G for cowl
tumblr_inline_ngp44zEY0x1rvrguk.png
CbHGLn5.jpg
@CuteCookee

4100g
@CuteCookee

4100g
@Faust

So the dragons that are left as of now are being sold as a single unit or could I bid on just 1?
@Faust

So the dragons that are left as of now are being sold as a single unit or could I bid on just 1?
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Faust @demonweasel

4150g
@Faust @demonweasel

4150g
tumblr_inline_ngp44zEY0x1rvrguk.png
CbHGLn5.jpg
@CuteCookee

4500g
@CuteCookee

4500g
@Kitsunemochalite

I'm selling all my dragons, except progenitors, in bulk. At this point, I will not sell separately since people have already bid on them as a bulk item.

However, I am willing to hold dragons for those who want to bid, but don't have the space. I'll just send the dragons to them as soon as they have the space for them.
@Kitsunemochalite

I'm selling all my dragons, except progenitors, in bulk. At this point, I will not sell separately since people have already bid on them as a bulk item.

However, I am willing to hold dragons for those who want to bid, but don't have the space. I'll just send the dragons to them as soon as they have the space for them.
@Faust

Okay thank you! I was just inquiring, good luck to everyone bidding :D
@Faust

Okay thank you! I was just inquiring, good luck to everyone bidding :D
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
The end is in sight.

If you're thinking of bidding last minute, please be aware of the snipe guard. Posted at the top of the first post of the thread.
The end is in sight.

If you're thinking of bidding last minute, please be aware of the snipe guard. Posted at the top of the first post of the thread.
Due to the prolonged site-wide errors, I'm extending the deadline by one hour.
Due to the prolonged site-wide errors, I'm extending the deadline by one hour.
Friendly bump. Wish I could afford those dragons.
Friendly bump. Wish I could afford those dragons.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14