Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private] Breeding Request
1 2 3
@blessings5x

Alright, he and Wisteria are waiting for you in the crossroads!
@blessings5x

Alright, he and Wisteria are waiting for you in the crossroads!
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Zenith Did you want to hold on to Wisteria for a 2nd breeding?
@Zenith Did you want to hold on to Wisteria for a 2nd breeding?
@Blessings5x right now I really don't have the space to hold onto her. i have a nest that I'm waiting to hatch once I have the space.
@Blessings5x right now I really don't have the space to hold onto her. i have a nest that I'm waiting to hatch once I have the space.
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith. I'll snag them shortly - need to make room myself!
@Zenith. I'll snag them shortly - need to make room myself!
@Skytheartist Would you like one of the babies, sky? I'm not sure what to do with him and I'd feel bad just selling it without at least showing you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16960483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169605/16960483_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Skytheartist

Would you like one of the babies, sky? I'm not sure what to do with him and I'd feel bad just selling it without at least showing you.

16960483_350.png
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith

Awww! He's very pretty but since I have the father lookin' like him I dont need him! :3 You're free to sell or do whatever as needed!
@Zenith

Awww! He's very pretty but since I have the father lookin' like him I dont need him! :3 You're free to sell or do whatever as needed!
@skytheartist

np! I have just the person in mind for him!
@skytheartist

np! I have just the person in mind for him!
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith

Are you wanting Hocus for breeding? He is ready to breed when ever you need him, just send me a request over CR.
@Zenith

Are you wanting Hocus for breeding? He is ready to breed when ever you need him, just send me a request over CR.
@Zenith

Not sure if you got this message the first time but I would really like to know if you want Hocus because if not I'm going to go ahead and breed him.
@Zenith

Not sure if you got this message the first time but I would really like to know if you want Hocus because if not I'm going to go ahead and breed him.
1 2 3