Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Make Me An Offer!
1 2
@Jaywing

aaaaaaaa

These dragons are beautiful ;W; M-May I have the Spiral and female Nocturne? I'm not sure what a good price is for dragons though. What are you looking for, price-wise? In treasure or gems?
@Jaywing

aaaaaaaa

These dragons are beautiful ;W; M-May I have the Spiral and female Nocturne? I'm not sure what a good price is for dragons though. What are you looking for, price-wise? In treasure or gems?
[quote name="Key2Dawn" date=2015-09-23 11:23:08] @Jaywing aaaaaaaa These dragons are beautiful ;W; M-May I have the Spiral and female Nocturne? I'm not sure what a good price is for dragons though. What are you looking for, price-wise? In treasure or gems? [/quote] Of course you can! I just want them to go to a good home! You can give me whatever you would like as far as price. I was hoping to get around 20k or so for each, but if you don't have that or want to pay something else that's fine. C: As I said, it's pick your own price.
Key2Dawn wrote on 2015-09-23:
@Jaywing

aaaaaaaa

Of course you can! I just want them to go to a good home! You can give me whatever you would like as far as price. I was hoping to get around 20k or so for each, but if you don't have that or want to pay something else that's fine. C: As I said, it's pick your own price.
dc0lOhM.png
dc0lOhM.png
dc0lOhM.png
dc0lOhM.png
dc0lOhM.png
1 2