Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] New fest accent [H] Gems, stuff, etc
1 2
Hi there, I really love all the new festival accents and I'm looking to buy.
I am out of money rn but I have 650 in gems (which I'll be converting to about 58 gems per accent since they're going for 600 gold rn) I also have a diamond talonclasp pendant and other fun little things, so let me know if you're interested in buying anything. Sorry for the lack of fancy, also, if you look in my lair at me dragons, let me know if any catch yer fancy. Idk, look around and ask.

@lavendula
Hi there, I really love all the new festival accents and I'm looking to buy.
I am out of money rn but I have 650 in gems (which I'll be converting to about 58 gems per accent since they're going for 600 gold rn) I also have a diamond talonclasp pendant and other fun little things, so let me know if you're interested in buying anything. Sorry for the lack of fancy, also, if you look in my lair at me dragons, let me know if any catch yer fancy. Idk, look around and ask.

@lavendula
I'm specifically interested in Soul Gems and Arcane Dancer, Star Collector is secondary on my list of wants.
Also, feel free to haggle
I'm specifically interested in Soul Gems and Arcane Dancer, Star Collector is secondary on my list of wants.
Also, feel free to haggle
@Lavendula

Do you have Silver Filigree Boots?
@Lavendula

Do you have Silver Filigree Boots?
uCR5SCW.png
@lavendula

Are you only looking to get those 3 accents? I'd be happy to get them for you, or more if you're looking to get others.

Edit: AH! Just remembered, star collector is Baldwin exclusive, so I can't get you that one (it's worth more than MP price, last I checked). Sorry!
@lavendula

Are you only looking to get those 3 accents? I'd be happy to get them for you, or more if you're looking to get others.

Edit: AH! Just remembered, star collector is Baldwin exclusive, so I can't get you that one (it's worth more than MP price, last I checked). Sorry!
@floatinginSpace

Nah, I have ebony.
@floatinginSpace

Nah, I have ebony.
@Lunila

Those are really my priority, so if you were willing to gnab them for me I could give you 200 gems in return?

Star collector isn't in the marketplace??? Huh.
@Lunila

Those are really my priority, so if you were willing to gnab them for me I could give you 200 gems in return?

Star collector isn't in the marketplace??? Huh.
@lavendula

Yeah, one Soul Gems and one Arcane Dancer? I can grab those ^_^

Edit: Look at all our edits! Yeah, it's only available via Baldwin. It requires Salt, Green Ooze, and Green..Sludge, I think. And 3 hours to brew.
@lavendula

Yeah, one Soul Gems and one Arcane Dancer? I can grab those ^_^

Edit: Look at all our edits! Yeah, it's only available via Baldwin. It requires Salt, Green Ooze, and Green..Sludge, I think. And 3 hours to brew.
@lunila

That'd be great! I'll adjust the price to 120 gems? Is that aight?
@lunila

That'd be great! I'll adjust the price to 120 gems? Is that aight?
@lavendula

Yup, that'd be fine! I'll grab them ASAP.
@lavendula

Yup, that'd be fine! I'll grab them ASAP.
@lunila
Thank you!
@lunila
Thank you!
1 2