Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cucumber Quest!
Any CQ fans out there?

I really love Sir Carrot, Cucumber, Almond, and *gasp* the Nightmare Knight.
Any CQ fans out there?

I really love Sir Carrot, Cucumber, Almond, and *gasp* the Nightmare Knight.
Oh no, you've summoned me! Cucumber Quest is totally one of my favorite webcomics lately though. I'm a huge fan of the art style and the Paper Mario-esque humor. Nautilus and the Nightmare Knight might be my favorites.

I'm up to date and boy, does it seem like the plot's thickening or what?
Oh no, you've summoned me! Cucumber Quest is totally one of my favorite webcomics lately though. I'm a huge fan of the art style and the Paper Mario-esque humor. Nautilus and the Nightmare Knight might be my favorites.

I'm up to date and boy, does it seem like the plot's thickening or what?
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Lunetaria

I LOVE the art style The humor is first class.

I KNOW OH MY GOSH. Have you seen Carrot's new outfit? Wow! But I admit, I WILL miss Carrot's old personality. You know, the shy, low self esteem coward who has a big heart and always tries his best? But I suppose if he's happy and the characters are happy, then I'm happy.

Cucumber hasn't changed much throughout the story. He's gotten a little ore mature but mostly he's still the same and so is Almond but they're slowly learning.

Nice to meet another fan!
@Lunetaria

I LOVE the art style The humor is first class.

I KNOW OH MY GOSH. Have you seen Carrot's new outfit? Wow! But I admit, I WILL miss Carrot's old personality. You know, the shy, low self esteem coward who has a big heart and always tries his best? But I suppose if he's happy and the characters are happy, then I'm happy.

Cucumber hasn't changed much throughout the story. He's gotten a little ore mature but mostly he's still the same and so is Almond but they're slowly learning.

Nice to meet another fan!
@DrValentina Carrot's new outfit is such an improvement! He looks SO handsome like that. :D

Can't wait for the next page!
@DrValentina Carrot's new outfit is such an improvement! He looks SO handsome like that. :D

Can't wait for the next page!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Lunetaria

Yes, he does look rather dashing, doesn't he? But I'mm still going to miss old carrot. My baby.

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!!
@Lunetaria

Yes, he does look rather dashing, doesn't he? But I'mm still going to miss old carrot. My baby.

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!!
@DrValentia

Did someone say Cucumber Quest!? I just recently caught up but it's gotta be one of my fave webcomics right now!!

I'm super excited to see where this arc has been going but my favourites have got to be Rosemaster, Nightmare Knight, Almond and Sir Carrot! He's grown on me so much!! :'^)
@DrValentia

Did someone say Cucumber Quest!? I just recently caught up but it's gotta be one of my fave webcomics right now!!

I'm super excited to see where this arc has been going but my favourites have got to be Rosemaster, Nightmare Knight, Almond and Sir Carrot! He's grown on me so much!! :'^)
shadow%20egg%202_zpsyhxjkcsc.gif
@moonreader

I LOVE IT!

I know. I love Sir Carrot. He's so ADORABLE!!

If I fall in love with this guy it's gonna destroy me.
@moonreader

I LOVE IT!

I know. I love Sir Carrot. He's so ADORABLE!!

If I fall in love with this guy it's gonna destroy me.
@DrValentina

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I SWEAR i replied to this a couple days ago but apparently not??

Either way, I love Carrot a lot too! The latest few pages really made me get a bit emotional honestly...I'm going to miss Rosie, I loved her so much </3
@DrValentina

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I SWEAR i replied to this a couple days ago but apparently not??

Either way, I love Carrot a lot too! The latest few pages really made me get a bit emotional honestly...I'm going to miss Rosie, I loved her so much </3
shadow%20egg%202_zpsyhxjkcsc.gif
@DrValentina I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! I've actually wanted to see if anyone else was a CQ fan, but I'm glad that its already apparent that there are.

Nautilus is my absolute favorite, and the urge to cosplay her is growing strong.... i may not be able to resist.... or ill cosplay almond bc i want a cute dress with pockets.
@DrValentina I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! I've actually wanted to see if anyone else was a CQ fan, but I'm glad that its already apparent that there are.

Nautilus is my absolute favorite, and the urge to cosplay her is growing strong.... i may not be able to resist.... or ill cosplay almond bc i want a cute dress with pockets.
0150-1.jpg0542-2.jpg0360-2.jpg
@moonreader

@fishferi

Welcome, guys!

It's nice to know there are theory CQ fans out there.
@moonreader

@fishferi

Welcome, guys!

It's nice to know there are theory CQ fans out there.