Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Morning, FR!
1 2 3 4
Top of the morning, Flight Rising players!! I hope you have a good Saturday!! Tell me your reason to be happy! It can be that your just happy, or that something good happened, even listening to music!! Tell meeeeeee!!!!!
Top of the morning, Flight Rising players!! I hope you have a good Saturday!! Tell me your reason to be happy! It can be that your just happy, or that something good happened, even listening to music!! Tell meeeeeee!!!!!
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Oh, oh, oh good morning! I can feel the hope that's rising up in me! I'm listening to, Mandisa - Good morning!
Oh, oh, oh good morning! I can feel the hope that's rising up in me! I'm listening to, Mandisa - Good morning!
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Every bit girl, every bit, every bit girl, every bit of
LOVELY. Your lovely, every bit of lovely! I'm listening to, Jamie Grace - Every Bit Of
Lovely!
Every bit girl, every bit, every bit girl, every bit of
LOVELY. Your lovely, every bit of lovely! I'm listening to, Jamie Grace - Every Bit Of
Lovely!
@DragonLover so I don't lose his thread!
@DragonLover so I don't lose his thread!
@DragonLover

You seem very chipper today! :D I am doing fairly well mentally, but it appears I may have gotten sick overnight. My throat hurts and my head feels foggy along with nose draining. Oh dear! Could be from the sudden change in autumn weather though. Overall I am still quite cheerful! :'D Probably gonna grind in the coli today.

Right now I am drinking my pumpkin pie spice coffee and listening to Pandora Radio. The song is called La Sondora by Enya. c:
@DragonLover

You seem very chipper today! :D I am doing fairly well mentally, but it appears I may have gotten sick overnight. My throat hurts and my head feels foggy along with nose draining. Oh dear! Could be from the sudden change in autumn weather though. Overall I am still quite cheerful! :'D Probably gonna grind in the coli today.

Right now I am drinking my pumpkin pie spice coffee and listening to Pandora Radio. The song is called La Sondora by Enya. c:
your enthusiasm about today is actually uplifting my downed spirits xD

I'm sick with probably the flu, and I've got several major assignments to finish today for school and its all rainy outside.

One must always look to the positives though, as I'm happy for the nice warm Epsom salt bath I'll be taking when I'm done working. And for the beef jurkey I've been eating xD
your enthusiasm about today is actually uplifting my downed spirits xD

I'm sick with probably the flu, and I've got several major assignments to finish today for school and its all rainy outside.

One must always look to the positives though, as I'm happy for the nice warm Epsom salt bath I'll be taking when I'm done working. And for the beef jurkey I've been eating xD
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Malucidity I'm actually quite happy. I always am happy when I listen to good music. :D
@TheCanadian I hope you feel better soon! I love the fact that people are actually posting on this. XD
@Malucidity I'm actually quite happy. I always am happy when I listen to good music. :D
@TheCanadian I hope you feel better soon! I love the fact that people are actually posting on this. XD
Good morning! I'm not usually on the forums, but i figured i mine as well get to know people on here a little bit. I haven't played since earlier this year and i'm so happy to be back! I missed all my dragons! :D

I'm also happy because the sun is shining. I think that's all at the moment lol
Good morning! I'm not usually on the forums, but i figured i mine as well get to know people on here a little bit. I haven't played since earlier this year and i'm so happy to be back! I missed all my dragons! :D

I'm also happy because the sun is shining. I think that's all at the moment lol
FGEF3ML.png
@DragonLover thank you! ^u^
I usually recover within a day or two. when it hits me, it hits me hard. xD

And I get what you mean about the forum posting thing, whenever I've posted a thread, it dies off after like 3 or 4 replies xD
@DragonLover thank you! ^u^
I usually recover within a day or two. when it hits me, it hits me hard. xD

And I get what you mean about the forum posting thing, whenever I've posted a thread, it dies off after like 3 or 4 replies xD
Untitled_Artwork.png
@TheCanadian Make sure you drink lots of fluids! :3
@TheCanadian Make sure you drink lots of fluids! :3
FGEF3ML.png
1 2 3 4