Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ITDR/SAL (OOC Thread)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@Scryzze 0.0 may I please???
@Scryzze 0.0 may I please???
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedfire

Totally. :D
@CrazyRedfire

Totally. :D
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @TheBestiary @CrazyRedFire

Sorry for not posting in a while guys! Between having to work and Admin another Rp, i have been busy, but i will be posting to ITDR tomorrow. Again, sorry the inactivity!

See you soon! :3
@Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @TheBestiary @CrazyRedFire

Sorry for not posting in a while guys! Between having to work and Admin another Rp, i have been busy, but i will be posting to ITDR tomorrow. Again, sorry the inactivity!

See you soon! :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13 @IvoryMuffin @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @TheBestiary @CrazyRedFire

So... Yesterday I was in the middle of writing a post for SAL, and my computer decided right then and there it was a good time to just restart, deleting everything I had written. So in my frustration, I drew this. And today I decided to finish it because I think it turned out pretty well. This whole post is a link if you couldn't tell

I'm feeling up to doing some of everyone else's dragons .3.
A painted-style is pretty fun, and I'd like to experiment with the different apparel and genes.
@Rinjichan13 @IvoryMuffin @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @TheBestiary @CrazyRedFire

So... Yesterday I was in the middle of writing a post for SAL, and my computer decided right then and there it was a good time to just restart, deleting everything I had written. So in my frustration, I drew this. And today I decided to finish it because I think it turned out pretty well. This whole post is a link if you couldn't tell

I'm feeling up to doing some of everyone else's dragons .3.
A painted-style is pretty fun, and I'd like to experiment with the different apparel and genes.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Rinjichan13 @IvoryMuffin @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @CrazyRedFire

I'm so very sorry for not posting lately! >_< With the start of school and all, I haven't had much time to think about roleplaying or Flight Rising in general; once again, sorry! I'll try to post as much as I can from now on.

I'm so very sorry for not posting lately! >_< With the start of school and all, I haven't had much time to think about roleplaying or Flight Rising in general; once again, sorry! I'll try to post as much as I can from now on.
globules.png
@Scryzze I'd love for you to try Chiv or Dop ^^
@Scryzze I'd love for you to try Chiv or Dop ^^
XriSV9h.gif
@Scryzze

I like your shading on Skyshine! The post thing happens to me all the time, that's why i copy the text every now and then to prevent that from happening.

It'd be cool for you to try out Akihiro and Nimia. :3
@Scryzze

I like your shading on Skyshine! The post thing happens to me all the time, that's why i copy the text every now and then to prevent that from happening.

It'd be cool for you to try out Akihiro and Nimia. :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png

Guys I'M BACK! after SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long I'm back!
My computer had over 8,000 virus's and it had to get fixed and with all the help my mom needs after her stroke...but she's much better and I'M BACK but I have no clue what's going on

My computer had over 8,000 virus's and it had to get fixed and with all the help my mom needs after her stroke...but she's much better and I'M BACK but I have no clue what's going on
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!

I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@SmilingScorpio
Welcome back!
Glad everything's cleared up enough for you to get back on.

As for being lost... I guess that's understandable. All I can say really is to go and read back over everything.
@SmilingScorpio
Welcome back!
Glad everything's cleared up enough for you to get back on.

As for being lost... I guess that's understandable. All I can say really is to go and read back over everything.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me