Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nature Flight Spiral(newbie questions)
1 2
Hello all,
Newbie here! I've been waiting for a sign up window for weeks and finally got in on Sep. 3rd. I find myself logging in at work during breaks and as soon as I get home so, I'm enjoying it so far! I have a few questions. What kind of dragons do I need to breed together to get a Spiral, or is that even possible? Is there another way to get a Spiral without buying or trading it from the auction house? Is anyone willing to sell a Nature Spiral of any color and how much would the price tag be? Thanks for any input! Looking forward to learning more about the game!!

-Piranha
Hello all,
Newbie here! I've been waiting for a sign up window for weeks and finally got in on Sep. 3rd. I find myself logging in at work during breaks and as soon as I get home so, I'm enjoying it so far! I have a few questions. What kind of dragons do I need to breed together to get a Spiral, or is that even possible? Is there another way to get a Spiral without buying or trading it from the auction house? Is anyone willing to sell a Nature Spiral of any color and how much would the price tag be? Thanks for any input! Looking forward to learning more about the game!!

-Piranha
@Piranha81

To get a spiral you would need one of the parents to be a spiral! Unfortunately, the only way to get a spiral if you don't already have one is to either buy one from another player, trade one, or buy a breedchange scroll. Currently the price for spirals is around 40,000 in the auction house, and finding them cheaper than that would be hard (Although I do remember when I joined they were around 300,000, which is only a little bit cheaper than the breed change scroll).
@Piranha81

To get a spiral you would need one of the parents to be a spiral! Unfortunately, the only way to get a spiral if you don't already have one is to either buy one from another player, trade one, or buy a breedchange scroll. Currently the price for spirals is around 40,000 in the auction house, and finding them cheaper than that would be hard (Although I do remember when I joined they were around 300,000, which is only a little bit cheaper than the breed change scroll).
@Piranha81 Also, to add onto Flaghead's answer:

To get a Nature Spiral a pairing with at least one Spiral parent needs to be bred in a Nature nest. I can see that your lair is a lesser lair of the Everbloom Gardens, so your nests are already Nature.. in nature. Haha. This means that all dragons you ever breed will be nature dragons, regardless of the parent dragons' flight allegiance.
@Piranha81 Also, to add onto Flaghead's answer:

To get a Nature Spiral a pairing with at least one Spiral parent needs to be bred in a Nature nest. I can see that your lair is a lesser lair of the Everbloom Gardens, so your nests are already Nature.. in nature. Haha. This means that all dragons you ever breed will be nature dragons, regardless of the parent dragons' flight allegiance.
Thanks Suica and Flaghead! I have one more question. What can I do with Materials in my hoard other than trade them at the trading post? Thanks again!
Thanks Suica and Flaghead! I have one more question. What can I do with Materials in my hoard other than trade them at the trading post? Thanks again!
@Piranha81 you can mostly just sell materials (Or trade them in the TP) their not terribly useful *Shrug*
@Piranha81 you can mostly just sell materials (Or trade them in the TP) their not terribly useful *Shrug*
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
@Piranha81 there are rumors of a crafting system coming in the future, which would provide more use for all those raw materials. But so far they don't do much. ^^
@Piranha81 there are rumors of a crafting system coming in the future, which would provide more use for all those raw materials. But so far they don't do much. ^^
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Thanks for the info all!
Thanks for the info all!
@Piranha81 With selling materials, I also recommend you hang onto at least one of each when you're selling, so that if it pops up in Crim's list, you can get the 485 extra treasure.
@Piranha81 With selling materials, I also recommend you hang onto at least one of each when you're selling, so that if it pops up in Crim's list, you can get the 485 extra treasure.
@Piranha81 The cheapest Spirals on the AH right now are 30k, but if you want a Nature spiral... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=572617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5727/572617_350.png[/img] [/url] Since you're a fellow Nature member and don't have many dragons yet, I'd be willing to sell you this very Nature-esque spiral boy for about 20k. Either PM or ping (to ping someone on a forum post type @ and then their username) if you'd like. c:
@Piranha81
The cheapest Spirals on the AH right now are 30k, but if you want a Nature spiral...

572617_350.png

Since you're a fellow Nature member and don't have many dragons yet, I'd be willing to sell you this very Nature-esque spiral boy for about 20k. Either PM or ping (to ping someone on a forum post type @ and then their username) if you'd like. c:
@suprememeep
I should have checked my notifications before playing this morning! Just bought a Spiral for 38000... If you still have him in a few days I'll buy him. Gotta do some more puzzles for $$ ;-)
@suprememeep
I should have checked my notifications before playing this morning! Just bought a Spiral for 38000... If you still have him in a few days I'll buy him. Gotta do some more puzzles for $$ ;-)
1 2